MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Wales or Cornwall Camp ?

Wales or Cornwall Camp ? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Wales or Cornwall Camp ? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Wales or Cornwall Camp ?

Both sounds good, if you want someone to do some phoning round give me a shout :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/11/2014 22:29  

right we are doing both of them then, now we need dates but don,t forget JP that numbers showing intrest and numbers turning up can be vastly diferent.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 26/11/2014 01:45  

In that case keep it simple. No bands, no raffle, no silly games, just somewhere to stay, a bar or three, somewhere to eat and of course plenty of fun roads to ride :-)
Biker stuff!

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 26/11/2014 07:40  

@steve, I think thats trying to teach ya granny to suck eggs ... Hey JP?! Lol.

Im sure JP is all over it. However, if you need a hand with anything, give me a shout, you know where i am. I will do what i can to ease the workload.

Perhaps a few more volunteers wouldnt go amiss - although i could be talking out of line here, so i am sure JP will correct me if thats not the case. ; )

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/11/2014 18:51  

If I am to travel, I might as well go for broke.
Let's make it a week in Cornwall, turn up and leave when u can.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/11/2014 19:15  

I am with you on that one XK

Update Reply
davidneale @ 26/11/2014 21:19  

Both would just be camping NOT rally style events, so simple it would be, pitch a tent and pootle about as and when :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/11/2014 11:16  

I've done very little biking around Cornwall so what dates you thinking ? Be cool to have someone else do the rideouts and me to tag along for a change

Bikeabill owes me a few beers so well up for collecting them also

Update Reply
madscots @ 27/11/2014 23:11  

Count me in for Cornwall. The site we had last time was great.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 27/11/2014 23:53  

hey if you get there Scot i will gladly buy you a couple or more, i organized the last one there and most of us liked the site, we could go there again, i think the only complaint was the walk to the pub, i could,t walk there as i had a broken pelvis !!!

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 28/11/2014 07:48  

I'll carry you to the pub dinny worry and the walk back we'll not care LOL

Update Reply
madscots @ 28/11/2014 09:20  

Ok we will be going to the site we used last time dates to be posted

Welcome Gallery
Nearby… Useful Links Site Info Tariff
Guestbook Directions Contact Us Welcome

Located on the beautiful rugged coast of North Cornwall, Blue Hills Touring Park offers a small, safe and tranquil 30 pitch site for tents, touring caravans and camper vans. A number of large flat pitches are available. Situated directly on the South West Coast Path, in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty the site enjoys superb views over the Cornish countryside and is just a short hill walk away to the dog-friendly cove of Trevellas Porth.
Guest comment ”
If I write a review it will reveal one of our best kept secrets. One of our favourite places on the planet (shhhh….). It’s fab” ! Our friendly welcoming campsite is an excellent place for those who require the peace of the countryside but want to be close enough to the beautiful coastline, beaches and leisure amenities that will make for a memorable holiday. Well-behaved dogs are welcome for free, our little dog friendly cove Trevellas Porth is just a short coastal hill walk away .

The site is conveniently located for hikers making their way along the coastal path. There is a bus-stop within a mile of the site with regular services to the main tourist towns. We are only a short drive from many of the lovely Cornish surfing beaches, the pretty village of St. Agnes and Perranporth are only 2 miles. These villages offer a wide range of shops including local crafts, dog and family-friendly pubs and special places to eat, not to mention splendid sandy beaches. Land’s End, the Eden Project and the lovely city of Truro are all within easy reach. Check out our other pages for area information, tariffs & maps . Our regularly cleaned on-site facilities have: toilet block with free hot showersa separate disabled/family shower roomutility room with industrial size washing machine & tumble dryerfree use of fridges & freezersmall ‘basics’ shop (seasonal)a separate hot water dishwashing/veg prep area Recycling area Wifi available throughout the sitemobile phone charge points16amp electric hook upswetsuit dip and hanging areamotorhome emptying pointfamily group camping areasPlayfield/off lead dog exercise area (subject to availability)available for exclusive use Winter Weekend Rally events (minimum pitch booking)Family group camping areasD of E ‘exclusive use’ group area

Blue Hills Touring Park
Cross Coombe, Trevellas, St Agnes, Cornwall, TR5 0XP • Tel: 01872 552999 e-mail: camping@blue-hills.co.uk
November Weekends
We are open for weekend stays (Friday's -Monday's) throughout November. Please just call us to advise that you are coming.

Update Reply
JP @ 28/11/2014 14:30  

This looks brill. I hope we can get our own group area away from the family area so not to wake the kiddies.

It is £17 per tent per night - 2 peeps - so arrange to share if travelling solo.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/11/2014 14:56  

What dates are you thinking of? Trying to get time off is like trying to cut toe nails with a circular saw......tis a messy job....

Update Reply
MjN @ 28/11/2014 16:07  

Distance: 539.9 Miles hope it's nice weather

Update Reply
madscots @ 28/11/2014 17:07  

A mornings ride - wot u planning to do in the afternoon?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/11/2014 18:26  

Cornwall wahey!
Not been since 1978 ish. Do you think they will still sell icecream :-)

Update Reply
davidneale @ 28/11/2014 19:02  

Who gives a shit?
As long as the lasses still go topless....!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/11/2014 03:26  

XK last Barmouth camp was half a mile from a nudist beach didnt anybody tell you. You just need to pick the right events mate

Update Reply
JP @ 29/11/2014 07:50  

Now u tell me....*sulks*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/11/2014 10:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email