MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Something totally different. Dec 13th or 14th

Something totally different. Dec 13th or 14th - Forums [Biker Match] Something totally different. Dec 13th or 14th - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Something totally different. Dec 13th or 14th

Anyone fancy a pre-Christmas lunch at Pesto's in Sutton Coldfield ? Just a question ? food is sort of tapas'y but it is wicked, I have eaten there and would fully recommend it. with a couple of drinks, be about 15 quid.

Pesto Sutton ColdfieldPesto in Reddicap heath, Sutton Coldfield offers authentic Italian dining in a relaxed traditional pub environment serving cask ales and with a real fire.Perfect for a relaxing lunch, group outing or family meal, Pesto Sutton Coldfield is open from 12pm – 11pm Mon-Sat and 10.30pm on Sundays (with food available until 10pm Mon-Sat and 9.30pm on Sun); diners can choose from the regular Pesto menu.,
Address: 20 Hollyfield Rd S, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands B76 1NX Phone:0121 329 3203
Could have a ride out, meet there for a bite and then a ride home. I need to know if any interest asap as i'll have to book up and also ask if they are Ok with a group of bikers. can't see it being a prob.

I'll leave this open for a couple of weeks, see how it goes.

car park is right out the front so can keep an eye on the bikes from inside.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 30/10/2014 23:49  

Sorry Aj away that weekend

Update Reply
JP @ 31/10/2014 00:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email