MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Kiss 2015

Kiss 2015 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Kiss 2015 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Kiss 2015

I would have a go, but only if I had some help.
I was one of the organisers of the Ure Welcome 1st rally, so I know what hard work is involved.
Anybody want to join my gang?
No timewasters, please.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/10/2014 19:55  

ill help ya

Update Reply
stutts @ 27/10/2014 20:37  

Thanks stutts.
You're too far away to do the initial groundwork, but your assistance over the weekend itself would be very grateful.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/10/2014 10:44  

There are a few members up that way I can think of that maybe very good at this

Update Reply
JP @ 28/10/2014 11:28  

Nice one K, if i can be of any assistance let me know :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/10/2014 11:46  

Ee bah gum XK.

You're having 'The Kiss' in 'Ecky thump' land.

Well done that man . Just remember, not everyone wants to eat black pudding all weekend. Lol

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 28/10/2014 14:41  

I too was one of the original events team for the Ure Welcome Rally way back in 2008

XK,  I'd be happy to help out for the KISS rally.... the only problem is that I don't have as much spare time as I did back then and also I have some transport issues, but I'll do my best to help as much as I can.

Update Reply
Karey @ 28/10/2014 14:49  

I'm busy running the Squires marshals now we are doing events for other organisations so my time is limited but I will be able to help out at the rally.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 28/10/2014 16:57  

Im starting to see the signs of Kiss5 Rally team coming together .

Update Reply
JP @ 28/10/2014 17:24  

i would be happy to help dunno what you would want me to do but more than happy to help out where you thinking of xk????

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 28/10/2014 19:26  

Plenty of good places up in the North XK but as we all know it will too far for a lot of people.
What about bands or disco assuming we want one? Who in BM plays in a band and would be interested in playing?
I'll help where I can.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 28/10/2014 19:32  

North Yorkshire, of course!

Details will be sorted later, Steve.
Right now I need to know who is prepared to WORK.
This is not a walk in the park.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/10/2014 19:34  

That's a four letter work that is... And the scourge of the drinking classes!

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 28/10/2014 19:46  

XK I could probably help out with any admin/paperwork or phone calls .. never had any involvement with rally organising so don't really know what's involved.

I know a fair few bands from the Yorkshire Area so that might be useful to ya .. but to be honest they are all working bands so it will be paid. Unless of course there is a BM Band that could be put together for the craic, as suggested earlier.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 28/10/2014 21:56  

Bands have always been payed at previos rallys I will get details to you re cost of bands in the past some have cost us a lot of money but its been worth it. bands have always been the biggest bill when you take PA hire into account. dont worry to much about that yet get a team together find a location that is going to work that will give you a base cost to work from. Jackie and Ken worked out that side if it and I just asked for a budget and worked with it. I dont think I ever went over well not much anyway lol

Update Reply
JP @ 28/10/2014 22:21  

Can anyone play the spoons?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/10/2014 19:28  

No. But I hear you can trumpet :-)

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 29/10/2014 20:15  

Totally understand if the original KISS team want a break. Just hope we can get something along the same scale next year as 2014 was brilliant!

I want to suggest the Peak District - it's more UK-central than England-central, and it's extremely beautiful, great roads and accessible from all directions.

Who knows, maybe me and Marsha could renew our vows this time :-D (we had planned to get married in England anyhow next year, although we're officially married on paper already we wanted a ceremony that my family can go to).

Update Reply
Matt @ 30/10/2014 11:33  

Ohhh Boss Man now i like that idea of a renewal :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/10/2014 11:55  

Wow Matt, it must be a long time since you were in the UK. The Peak District is a good two hour ride from the guy (XK) that's volunteered to organise 2015.

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 30/10/2014 17:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email