MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Another joke.... over 18s!

Another joke.... over 18s! (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Another joke.... over 18s! (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Another joke.... over 18s!

Update Reply
Oggy @ 22/11/2007 15:14  

A small town farmer had three daughters. Being a single father, he tended to be a little over-protective of his daughters. When gentlemen came to take his daughters out on a date, he would greet them with a shotgun to make sure they knew who was boss.One evening, all of his daughters were going out on dates. The doorbell rang, the farmer got his shotgun, and answered the door. A young gentleman said,"Hi, I'm Joe,I'm here for Flo,We're goin' to the show,Is she ready to go?"The farmer frowned but. .. decided to let them go.The doorbell rang again, the farmer got his shotgun, and answered the door. A young gentleman said,"Hi, I'm Eddie,I'm here for Betty,We gonna get spaghetti,Is she ready?"The farmer frowned but. .. decided to let them go.The doorbell rang again, the farmer got his shotgun, and answered the door. A young gentleman said,"Hi, I'm Chuck......"the farmer shot him.

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 23/11/2007 08:36  

There were three prostitutes living together, a mother, daughter and grandmother. One night the daughter came home looking very down. "How did you get on tonight Dear?" asked her mother. "Not too good" replied the daughter, "I only got £20 for a blow job". "Wow!" said the mother, "In my day we gave a blow job for a quid!" "Good God!", said the Grandmother, "In my day we were just glad to get something warm in our stomachs!"

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 23/11/2007 08:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email