MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Motor cycle live NEC 22-30 nov

Motor cycle live NEC 22-30 nov  - Forums [Biker Match] Motor cycle live NEC 22-30 nov  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Motor cycle live NEC 22-30 nov

Apologies if I'm just missing this and it is somewhere else but just wondered if this should be on the list as it's creeping nearer . Anyone going ?

Update Reply
Jackyan @ 29/09/2014 06:11  

Yes there are a few go on the last weekend as they fit it in with the Hallowistmas party.
The lastday is well known as the buy it cheap day as the traders dont want to load the vans so plenty of bargins to be had end of the day so Im told.

Update Reply
JP @ 29/09/2014 07:50  

This is on the events calender get your names down folks

Update Reply
JP @ 12/10/2014 20:51  

Any body going on the last day ?

Update Reply
JP @ 19/10/2014 19:36  

Still deciding

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 20/10/2014 10:02  

There will be Birthday cake

Update Reply
JP @ 20/10/2014 17:27  

Dont forget there is free motorcycle parking at this event

Update Reply
JP @ 23/10/2014 20:07  

shall go if i do the Hallowistmas party

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 05/11/2014 00:03  

Party is the night before the last day of the show so if your after bargins go on the sunday and stay as late as you can the last hour is best Im told

Update Reply
JP @ 07/11/2014 20:09  

Not sure how I did this but just click on the bit you want.

Main Menu HomeNewsFeaturesInformationCompetitionsContact What's on ExhibitorsManufacturersRide BikesLive EventsFeaturesRacers and celebrities Information Ticket informationNEC FacilitiesTravel & parkingFAQ Using this site Sponsorship / AdvertisingAccreditationPrivacy PolicyExhibiting?

Update Reply
JP @ 08/11/2014 08:15  

I'm going to be there on 28th

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 08/11/2014 10:27  

Not sure which day Im going yet

Update Reply
JP @ 13/11/2014 12:20  

Not sure how I did this but just click on the bit you want.

Main Menu HomeNewsFeaturesInformationCompetitionsContact What's on ExhibitorsManufacturersRide BikesLive EventsFeaturesRacers and celebrities Information Ticket informationNEC FacilitiesTravel & parkingFAQ Using this site Sponsorship / AdvertisingAccreditationPrivacy PolicyExhibiting?

Update Reply
JP @ 13/11/2014 12:20  

I'll be going to the show,during the week thpigh as it is alot less stressful due to most being at work

Update Reply
hightower @ 13/11/2014 13:49  

I'm going Monday (24th), if anybody want's to meet up ? PM me

All the best

Brathu

Update Reply
Brathu @ 21/11/2014 20:40  

I've been Today, plenty to see, lots to spend Cash on, Kawasaki H2 got fired up inside the Hall and sounded Fearsome, some Suzuki's got fired up as well but I wasn't close enough to see, BMW S1000 XR looks like it means business but JEEZ the PRICES !!! Ducati Hypermotard looks nice then you look at the Pricetag and the "Extras" add over £3k, and Ducati are not the only ones. Most of the Big Hitters had Big Ticket Bikes with Lottery Winners Pricetags. A lot more Chinese Manufacturers and to be honest, the Bikes improve year on year.Nice to see Metisse have got their Parallel Twin Engine finished, Nortons look good. Some will moan others will enjoy it. It's a Day out at very Least, Take the Train, have a few Beers.

Update Reply
D80 @ 23/11/2014 21:00  

I heard that Kawasaki yesturday sounded amazing

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 23/11/2014 22:11  

I went on sat and thought the show was a waste of good money.
I really think the days are numbered for the show. Every year there are less Traders there just the big names you can save your money and go round a few dealers see just as much find better deals and not pay loads on money to walk though a door

Update Reply
JP @ 24/11/2014 10:14  

i when Sunday was a good show think cose of the h2 but i think jp hit the nail on the head there wasent a lot of traders as in little shops think it over priced for then to attend it was good to see all the bikes in one place thou and was great to see some old friends and some new ones too

Update Reply
kaycat @ 24/11/2014 10:53  

Moonstone and I will be going on Saturday (29th). We're going to let the train take the strain with advanced tickets for £16.00 each return from Hemel Hempstead.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 24/11/2014 22:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email