MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Matlock

Matlock - Forums [Biker Match] Matlock - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Matlock

hi would anybody around west yorkshire like to meet up with my self and darkcarnival for run to matlock on sunday . RSVP

Update Reply
Petevtr @ 02/10/2007 23:28  

will know on friday if going to matlock i will pm you or dc for a time and place

Update Reply
tb500 @ 03/10/2007 18:52  

hi tb500 hope you can make it will be good day

Update Reply
Petevtr @ 03/10/2007 19:08  

No leg: hi would anybody around west yorkshire like to meet up with my self and darkcarnival for run to matlock on sunday . RSVP Run? You best set off now then if you're running lol So you're not going by car then? No need for me to let ya know by Saturday nite then eh?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/10/2007 18:23  

So you're not going by car then? No need for me to let ya know by Saturday nite then eh? Kwak, no need for that is there? Sounds like your'e the one thats trying to leave it till the last minute, but some people like to get organised. You had the offer but wouldnt commit, thats hardly legs fault!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 04/10/2007 20:40  

Kwak even skins offered to pick you up and bring you on sunday if he wasn't to hung over.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 04/10/2007 20:48  

Kwak, no need for that is there? Sounds like your'e the one thats trying to leave it till the last minute, but some people like to get organised. You had the offer but wouldnt commit, thats hardly legs fault! Excuse me!! D C no leg asked me to let him know by SATURDAY NITE if I was going, he posted in here yesterday. So please have ALL the information before you make comment.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/10/2007 21:12  

I know for a fact it was before yesterday, cos i was out with him all day yesterday. The offer was there, if you chose to um and ahh over it, then thats your lookout. Am sure he would have still picked up if you so wished, with me in tow, but dont shoot the lad down in flames for helping me out, when he didnt know what was happening with you. A simple yes or no would have sorted things out very quickly. Am sorry if you have taken umbrage at my post, but i feel yr being unfair to him, when he has tried to help you

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 04/10/2007 21:18  

No leg PMed me on Tuesday offering me a lift IF he was taking the car, I said thanks but I wasn't sure if I was goin, he replied that's ok let me know by SATURDAY NITE, so it wasn't ME leaving it til last minute but HIM. He then posted in here on Wednesday without telling me he had changed his plans. Like I said in the chat room it's none of your business but we will talk on Sunday.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/10/2007 21:59  

come on people,lets remember were all grown ups eh!
I aint doing 700 miles for a ruck,couda gone to Dundee for that
and saved loadsa money and time.
I'll be most pi**ed off if the days ruined cos
people cant play nice.!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/10/2007 05:11  

well said cassie.... we all going out for the day to have a great meet up..............

Update Reply
RC @ 05/10/2007 05:19  

At the end of the day, like you rightly say kwak, it is none of my business. We had a row over summat and nowt, and everything is sorted out now, transport wise anyway. We are going to Matlock to enjoy ourselves, not rake up what was or was not said. Lets just let bygones be bygones and enjoy Sunday. I am big enough to apologise for speaking out of turn, and hey i'll even buy you a coffee to say sorry. Friends?

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 05/10/2007 07:15  

Great to hear DC.

Looking forward to saying hi on Sunday

Do i get a coffee too

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/10/2007 07:39  

nice one dc hun cya sunday xx

Update Reply
RC @ 05/10/2007 07:53  

hi there im off to matlock too where you all meeting up lol

Update Reply
vtxman @ 05/10/2007 15:28  

same place as b4 vtx hun xx cya there

Update Reply
RC @ 05/10/2007 21:37  

Spare pillion seat going on the gixxer if anyone needs a lift to Matlock Sunday

Update Reply
yorkie1966 @ 06/10/2007 05:08  

D C thanks, glad we got that sorted out but if ya buy me COFFEE ( Barf!) I WILL fall out with ya cos I'm a TEAaholic See ya tomorrow, have a safe journey

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/10/2007 11:16  

will b there,hope not to b to late ,as me working 6am-12noon, god bless speed trap gear, should be at fishpond about 12-45pm.looking forward to meeting all of u again.rob.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/10/2007 14:35  

Just been reminded by Mrs Rattler, that we have tickets to take rattler Junior to see "Disney on ice" tommorrow. Will have o catch up next time gang .

Update Reply
rattler @ 06/10/2007 16:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email