MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

New Bike

New Bike (3) - Forums [Biker Match] New Bike (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

New Bike

Nice bike, looks good in black and that Akra pipe looks good on it.

SVs are great bikes, I'm selling my current SV650K3 naked and my Daytona 955i so I can buy a newish SV 650S. I find myself using the SV more than the Triumph nowadays because it's such a hoot to ride.

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 09/10/2007 15:05  

You should hear it lol I luv the look of the bike and I`m ordering a seat cowl which I think will finish it off nicely Its black but in the sunlight up close its got a blue metal flake in it... looks fantastic I absolutely luv the bike.... i`ve not been home to even post on here, am out most of the time, I`d go so far as to say that out of all my previous bikes... 2 CBR600`s and a Fazer600 this is by far the nicest bike and the most fun. Am of up to Stockport tomor, out all day Friday and next week off to Wales, I`ve finally got my life back lol

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 09/10/2007 15:48  

Yours ius a K4 right? Seat cowls are available direct from Suzuki at 42 quid

http://www.suzuki-gb.co.uk/accessories/detail.php?id=000010&sector=10_on_road&search[range]=on_sv&search[model]=&search[year]=&search[keyword]=&offset=0#

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 13/10/2007 05:11  

Sod Wales. try riding in lancashire. Anywhere in lancashire. Much better than wales and not as many plastic rockets to keep your eyes open for.

Update Reply
Phil @ 15/10/2007 08:49  

i hope to see you out an about hun If your ever at the scotch piper will have to say hi an let me have a look at your new baby!

Update Reply
nutty tart @ 15/10/2007 14:03  

Luv the bike! I started off on a borrowed SV when I passed my test in Liverpool 5yrs ago. I loved it! Loads of grunt and lots of fun. I did ditch it......on a gravel pull in coming out of Oulton Park...mega embarrassing but big to all the bikers who pulled over and picked it up for me. LOVE bikers! Happy riding and keep it safe!

Update Reply
tigz @ 15/10/2007 14:34  

Thanks for the link Daytona Man.... the prices were really good and i`ve ordered one. You have to order via your local Suzuki dealer which for me is Millenium in St Helens but at that price who`s complaining!, gives me an excuse for a ride out on Saturday and yes, mine is a K4

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 17/10/2007 02:56  

I`ll look forward to meeting you Nutty, can`t do tonight but hopefully will make one week before the weather gets too bad

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 17/10/2007 02:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email