MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Cut @ paste

Cut @ paste - Forums [Biker Match] Cut @ paste - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Cut @ paste

I know others have had this problem when cutting @ pasting it comes out in white text is there a simple fix for this or is it a site problem ?

Update Reply
JP @ 08/09/2014 20:53  

I know others have had this problem when cutting @ pasting it comes out in white text is there a simple fix for this or is it a site problem ?

has it come out in white? not sure till i post it.
#note; no it hasn't

Update Reply
SPESH @ 09/09/2014 06:56  

Yes - I've had that problem, but a couple of hours later it had corrected itself, unless someone else more knowledgeable did it for me?

Update Reply
Richard T @ 09/09/2014 12:54  

I use the 'Paste from Word' button to get the text format to come out right - but I can't paste pictures in to posts

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 09/09/2014 23:42  

You mean like that Izzy?

Update Reply
Double six @ 10/09/2014 00:16  

snigger

Update Reply
kaycat @ 11/09/2014 20:02  

Kaycat, this would be a more appropriate photo I think!

ooh, knickers, knackers, knockers!

Update Reply
Double six @ 15/09/2014 12:22  

I don't know what happened there, but this is the pic I wanted to post....

Update Reply
Double six @ 15/09/2014 13:49  

I had the same problem with Cut & Paste originally, but not now. Must've been a friendly mod helping me out.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2014 20:24  

My post in this thread is at least relevant, to do with cut and paste, unlike your posts in many other threads in the forums. You always go off on a strange tangent and a few times the thread has had to be brought back on track by either the author of the thread or a moderator. I can cite one thread in particular where you have not exactly followed the meaning of the original post, but to avoid getting into a slanging match I will refrain. You obviously want to inject your particular brand of humour here on BM, and I have no objection to that in the slightest, however, the jokes forum is perhaps the best place to do that. You may of course respond to this if you wish, I dont give a monkeys one way or the other, I was pointing out that once again, you had gone off thread.

Update Reply
Double six @ 15/09/2014 20:35  

This problem still keeps coming up and I for one am getting really sick of it can someone SORT IT OUT

Update Reply
JP @ 02/10/2014 19:13  

yes stop cutting @ pasting

Update Reply
kaw600 @ 05/10/2014 22:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email