MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Loomies Closing - 26 October 2014

Loomies Closing - 26 October 2014 (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Loomies Closing - 26 October 2014 (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Loomies Closing - 26 October 2014

Oh, yeah, Saturday ... I was still 'hungover' from my binge on Sunday!! **blushes**

Sssshhhhhh PB, dont tell everyone, it was my secret tactical move, if there aint evidence, photographic or otherwise, then it didnt really get scoffed!

Ooh, you little minx PB, blaming me to cover your own cake munching mission. Shame on you...

**whispers, it was rather tasty though wasnt it?**

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/10/2014 22:39  

I have no shame! heh!heh!heh!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/10/2014 22:44  

Going to have to order a stiffer spring me finx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/10/2014 22:45  

Thank you for your patience during the intermission ... Normal service is now resumed ...

Loomies - Final Trading Day - Sunday 26 October 2014.

Travelling South on Saturday 25 October, overnight in Farnham (details below). Anyone wishing to join us please contact Stuie for details.

Please Note: For those in any doubt out there, this rideout is open to anyone who wishes to tag along, it is NOT by invitation only. Everyone welcome.

Dont forget accomodation .... Beds are £20 per person, at The Mulberry, Station Hill, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8AD.

The web site is

http://www.mulberryfarnham.co.uk/

So if anyone else wishes to join us and needs accommodation then telephone 01252 726673 to book a bed. Please note they do get busy so if you're coming to play best call sooner rather than later.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/10/2014 22:48  

not going to make this now
been told
tis grandaughters 17 birthday
you are going
so enjoy yourselves

Update Reply
havfun @ 21/10/2014 16:19  

Aww Norman, we were looking forward to you partying with us on Saturday night, table dancing was optional!

Have a lovely time with your family.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 21/10/2014 18:26  

what time you all planning on getting there,,,

Update Reply
stutts @ 22/10/2014 22:16  

Planing on arriving at loomies for breakfast at about 9am Stutts.

That way hopefully we might beat the ques and get served. Thats if Jane lets me in through the door that is !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/10/2014 08:20  

no worries my ban is over too.........................see you all there

Update Reply
stutts @ 23/10/2014 19:42  

Lol i have fogotten how many times Jane has bared me for Loomies. Must remember to not throw any ketchup about.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/10/2014 19:46  

Ya better not be chucking ketchup around matey! Grrr!

Looking forward to this one. Ace and Loomies sounds like a plan.

See ya there Stutts!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/10/2014 07:34  

Have a grand day out (or two) this weekend.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 24/10/2014 09:07  

I'll be there about 11, if you're still about i'll say hello.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/10/2014 09:29  

Safe journey all of you and have plenty of fun.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/10/2014 12:06  

Pity you couldnt get a ride Guiness..remember your still welcome if you can find an elventh hour ride. Same goes to you Jo, if you manage to make it. My place 10am.

Be good to see you 1200....im the bloody tall git on the basterdised BMW GS. Normaly found inside throwing the ketchup about.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/10/2014 13:03  

Aye stuie it would of been but never heed. I'm sure all of you shall have a cracking time

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/10/2014 21:45  

ended up working today was told about it 8 pm last night when i got back to yard
enjoy yourselves

Update Reply
havfun @ 25/10/2014 08:53  

At Loomies NOW.

Wow what a meet it's gonna be massive. See y'all here

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/10/2014 11:10  

Well, wow! Indeed, what a fantastic turnout at Loomies to wish Jane & Leon well.

Great to see a load of happy smiling faces all in one place all with a common interest. A bunch of lovely bikers doing what they love most; a Sunday rideout, cuppa, fry up n a chat with likeminded folk.

All in all a fabulous weekend, a visit to The Ace on Saturday, a walk aound the Tower Gardens to gaze in awe at the poppies, if you havent been to see it peeps, go cos its awesome. Then a bevvie or three in Farnham last night, fun n frolics enjoyed by all. Cheap accomodation, would recommend to anyone wanting a bed in Farnham.. The Mulberry. Then today topped it off nicely, what a lovely time.

Great to catch up with other BMers too.

I hope everyone got home safely.

GOOD NEWS THAT LOOMIES WILL CONTINUE, just a shame it will be without the dynamic duo, Jane & Leon. GOOD LUCK TO THE NEW GUYS!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/10/2014 19:41  

Outstanding gathering today, loads of plod hanging around and plenty of rapid bikes to tease them, never seen it that packed before.

Well if you were able to get into the cafe you were lucky GBNP

Those guys must have been worked into the ground trying to keep up.

Long Live Loomies

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/10/2014 21:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email