MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Loomies Closing - 26 October 2014

Loomies Closing - 26 October 2014 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Loomies Closing - 26 October 2014 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Loomies Closing - 26 October 2014

Right, finally got a route thrown together. For any wanting to meet en-route we will traveling through, Bakewell, ashbourne, Tamworth, skirting round Coventry, Banbury, Oxford, Reading and on to Farnham.

We will be stopping at Sutton Coldfield for about 13:00 for dinner or tea and cake.

For any further details pm me and i can send on post codes etc if you want to meet up. Ohh almost forgot, saturday night its pub drinky time in Farnham if any one wants to join in for a glass of lemonade ;-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/10/2014 21:21  

Can we do Ace too please? Huh, huh, can we, can we ?? **dancing from foot to foot**

Id like to see poppies at The Tower too, if possible ... *+pleading face**

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 18/10/2014 12:18  

Can do both but do we do london saturday or sunday?

I sugest sunday as it would give us more time on the main event on sunday. Will also free up the journy home to be more relaxed.

If we leave sutton coldfield by 14:00 then we would be at the ace mid afternoon and the tower i guess by 17:00. Just as it starts to get dark.

Other alternative is skip sutton coldfield and move the whole after noon timings forward by a few hours as going there will add distance if going via London. I guess it all depends if people are meeting us half way or not. Sutton coldfield adds about 50 miles and a few hours to the trip

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/10/2014 13:26  

Sugesting saturday ...not sunday for the london stuff sorry

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/10/2014 22:53  

would like to do this but wont know iff im working sat till i finish work on friday
it will be last minit thing
didnt know i was working this sat till 9pm friday night

Update Reply
havfun @ 19/10/2014 17:37  

Kewl for you to come along hav fun but need to arrange some where to sleep Sat night.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/10/2014 18:34  

will be suprised if things dont wrong as they usualy do for me

Update Reply
havfun @ 19/10/2014 19:07  

Just in case its been lost in the thread we have found a decent bunk barn in Farnham Surrey.

Beds are £20 per person, at The Mulberry, Station Hill, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8AD.

The web site is

http://www.mulberryfarnham.co.uk/

So if anyone else wishes to join us and needs accommodation then telephone 01252 726673 to book a bed. Please note they do get busy so if your coming to play best call sooner rather than later.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/10/2014 19:42  

Please Note: For those in any doubt out there, this rideout is open to anyone who wishes to tag along, it is NOT by invitation only. Everyone welcome.

Guiness Rider you still hoping for a pilly?

Dont forget accomodation .... Beds are £20 per person, at The Mulberry, Station Hill, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8AD.

The web site is

So if anyone else wishes to join us and needs accommodation then telephone 01252 726673 to book a bed. Please note they do get busy so if you're coming to play best call sooner rather than later

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/10/2014 08:17  

I hope they do a 66 Birthday cake

Update Reply
JP @ 20/10/2014 17:33  

Won't do any good, I'm not going to loomies. So if they do, and you go, do not, I repeat, do not eat any of it before you deliver it to me. I will cut you a slice to take home with you!

Update Reply
Double six @ 20/10/2014 18:18  

Eh? Am i missing summat? I thought D6 went home from mine last weekend, with enough cake to see him through to Crimbo!!

If ya want cake D6 get yaself to Farmer Copleys at Featherstone, orange drizzle cake to die for .... Just ask PB!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/10/2014 19:14  

Right back to the thread, you naughty boys!!

Please Note: For those in any doubt out there, this rideout is open to anyone who wishes to tag along, it is NOT by invitation only. Everyone welcome.

Dont forget accomodation .... Beds are £20 per person, at The Mulberry, Station Hill, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8AD.

The web site is

So if anyone else wishes to join us and needs accommodation then telephone 01252 726673 to book a bed. Please note they do get busy so if you're coming to play best call sooner rather than later

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/10/2014 19:16  

Someone call my name!!!!!!!!!?????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/10/2014 19:16  

Could always ask jane if she has any of her guiness cake. Mmmm its roight yurmy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/10/2014 20:43  

Oooh, no thats just so wrong putting Sal in a cake!

Just say NO, to Guiness Rider cake.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/10/2014 22:03  

But its sooooooooo yummy..nice and gooooiieeeeee with a creamy top mmmmmmmmmm yummy for my tummy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/10/2014 22:10  

You are gonna look like a cake if ya not careful young maaaan. Although i already do ... The cake search continues... I blame Purple Betty, she is a bad influence on me. She MADE me eat orange drizzle cake on Sunday, all in the name of art too!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/10/2014 22:15  

Well thats it young lady, your not allowed to see pb any more on skool dayz.

Unless im there. Getting jelous im missing out on cake now im getting a taste for it ;-)

AND when did you have orange drizzle cake on sunday? You must of snuck that in whilst i was in the rest room!

"hello my name is Linz and i am a cake'o'holick"

Xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/10/2014 22:28  

Ahem! Cough! shuffle!

The cake attack was Saturday Linz, and I believe it was you who espied the said cake. (Sunday was recovery day).
Of course, 'twould be bad manners to let you eat alone...and that is the ONLY reason I had some.

Stuie - the cake was sooo huge that Linz didn't dare photo it this time, just in case it was taken as evidence and used against her!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/10/2014 22:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email