MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Dont give pilly's a bad name

Dont give pilly's a bad name (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Dont give pilly's a bad name (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Dont give pilly's a bad name

Nice to know that over 100 folk enjoyed the coach party I organised this year and every year for the last 5 years :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/09/2014 12:42  

Dustin I was riding a bike when I was 9 I had a couple of years off due to unemployment and no money then as funds became better I got a bike again so how does that make me a born again biker. Dont forget I worked on a farm and I know the smell and look of bullshit. You just dont seem to be able to stop insulting other members of this site who for there own reasons dont have a bike. By the way I have never been married so do try and get your facts right old chap

Update Reply
JP @ 02/09/2014 12:50  

Going back to the original thread, I would also find it rude. If the person doesnt want the lift offer then a friendly no thank you would have been good enough.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2014 13:05  

just for dustin666

Update Reply
kaycat @ 02/09/2014 13:43  

Love it may have to pinch that pick. Lol

Update Reply
JP @ 02/09/2014 13:44  

Kaycat, you crack me up everytime, you minx.

Update Reply
Double six @ 02/09/2014 13:46  

Haaa haa nice one.....

(Which one is Dustin btw).....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2014 15:19  

well all I can say there are good one, bad ones and nasty ones, and they come in both Pillies and Bikers, and by the way both types are people , Dear Dear , and we all know a nasty one when we see, hear or meet them

Update Reply
lindaloki @ 02/09/2014 21:37  

OUCH is this a site that allows people to insult and disrespect others? I'm really shocked by what I've just read.

I believe in freedom of speech, but being argumentative and downright rude to others and commenting on their personal life, is that considered acceptable here?

Update Reply
Curlyblonde @ 02/09/2014 22:00  

No Curly, it isn't. Wrists will be slapped and heads pulled in.

But when you get to know some of the characters you might understand where it's coming from - not that that excuses it.
It takes all sorts and you'll find them all here. Please don't think that's representative of the majority on here, because it isn't.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 02/09/2014 22:11  

@Dustin- I find your narrow-mindedness wonderfully educational, it makes me think about things in a new way.
You are either an inspiration or a twat, I haven't yet decided which. Either way meeting you will be fun!

Update Reply
SlowGoose @ 02/09/2014 22:19  

Guess I won't be asking him for a Pilly then!!! Best catch the bus!

Update Reply
Buckaroo @ 02/09/2014 22:32  

Might be a good idea Buckaroo. He rarely venture very far south so not a great worry methinks.

Update Reply
Double six @ 03/09/2014 00:15  

Looking at his profile pic he looks a really jolly happy nice guy but as they say 'never judge a book by it's cover'!!!! Lost my bloody bus pass now,anyone for giving me a lift if I sit on the tank!!!!

Update Reply
Buckaroo @ 03/09/2014 06:00  

Nice can of worms Kay, do you have one of a Hot Potato ?.

Just to throw in my two penneth, I actually think the pillion riders on this site help it to be what it is with its social aspect which is hard to find elsewhere. It certainly does it for me and I'm glad they're here and are just as important to this site as the bike owners themselves.

Just because people don't own/ride bikes, for whatever reason doesn't prevent them from having an interest in bikes and enjoying riding pillion if that's their want, which is a bonus to single bikers with a pilli to share.

M...

Update Reply
Murdoch3352 @ 03/09/2014 08:47  

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 03/09/2014 12:58  

You lost for wards Jo

Update Reply
JP @ 03/09/2014 14:29  

Ok , I surrender.

people without bikes on the site are just as important as the Bikers on the site . Oh and yes it's. Ok to go to BM events in a bus , car horse and cart or whatever. Coz it's a site for bike likers not just bikers.

Oh and apologies to folk I gave a dogging to JP etc.

But you have to admit ,,, loads more fun than What's the weather doing on your bike today.

I'd still walk past a none biker to give a biker a lift.

lol.

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 03/09/2014 18:11  

Apologies accepted nothing wrong with a heated debate but there is a line that can be crossed and sometimes does

Update Reply
JP @ 03/09/2014 18:53  

Soon now you two should take up Stutts idea from page 2.

"I think we all need another huddle in a puddle,,,,,,,,,,,,,tooooooooooooo much aggression".

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 03/09/2014 19:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email