MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

attitudes on this site

attitudes on this site - Forums [Biker Match] attitudes on this site - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

attitudes on this site

Don't know about anyone else but I am, for one, getting really fed up with the underlying nastiness that seems to be happening. Issues between members being aired on the forums, aggressiviness, intolerance and rudeness. Some of this is aimed at newbies. Yes, in their newness, sometimes things can be said, pointed out, queried and questions asked. Sometimes the responses may be deserved, but it seems to be happening more. Some of the rudeness is just not warranted. So how about we all show some tolerance and try to get on with each other, what with us all being adults and all ?

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 17/08/2014 19:44  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkZC7sqImaM

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2014 20:59  

Yes but some of the new members also need to know that this site has worked well up till now and we dont need to change it just because they say so

Update Reply
JP @ 17/08/2014 21:08  

It's nice to know that I'm not the only grumpy menopausal person on here.
JP - it appears mistakes have been made and apologised for, a lot is trial and error, but there is no need for members to be rude, this site will only survive if it continues to attract new members and unless we are sent user manuals how do we know what we should or shouldn't do?

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 17/08/2014 21:17  

we need to understand and love more ,,,and if that fails have a group huddle in a puddle

Update Reply
stutts @ 17/08/2014 21:23  

I'm up for a huddle in a puddle, preferably all male in Speedos! Lol

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 17/08/2014 21:28  

see that's the right attitude,,,,,,,,,,, taboo7

Update Reply
stutts @ 17/08/2014 21:31  

You want attitude Stutts, you've picked the right girl! Lol

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 17/08/2014 21:52  

You want men in speedos, you're talking to the wrong bloke to be wearing speedos, Taboo.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 17/08/2014 22:15  

Hey were talking about lack of love on this site,all equal and all the same,and lets all love each other ,,,,,,,,,well im in ,,,

Update Reply
stutts @ 17/08/2014 22:24  

I love everyone, even you Stutts even if you do crash into me again.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 17/08/2014 22:31  

theres a pattern here ,started all serious and now look, happy days I love everyone too including carol ,,,,lol

Update Reply
stutts @ 17/08/2014 22:40  

I have been on this site since 2009 and this has happened before, it was a fad then hope it is now.

But can I take a moment to remind folk that we don't all share the same opinion or morals, if we did the world would be a very boring place, so just because somebody doesn't agree with you or share the same moral code does not make them a bad person, it does not mean you have carte blanche to 'have a go'..................... that's the time to show respect to each other folks :)

Please also rem you may have been on the site a long time but not everybody has, just cos you know the answer does not mean a new person does, so don't get the hump when they ask, whether you think its a daft question or not, be helpful just as folks were to you when you joined.

Tact, consideration, diplomacy and understanding cost nothing so don't use them sparingly :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/08/2014 22:54  

well said, as a recent newbie I have made mistakes and didn't know I had done so i also didn't know how to correct mistakes but asked and got helped and nobody complained to me about it, although I did feel like some people were having digs at my mistakes. im unsure why people feel a need to make digs no matter how long they have been on the site we are all here for the same reasons ( I hope ) which is to be in touch with like minded people in to bikes get dates with others go for rides out and generally have a good time meet at rallies and be civil. we that have paid for membership have done so because we choose to but it doesn't make us any better or worse than the next person. we all come in to the world with nothing and we will all go out of it the same. in my world nobody is better than me and I no better than anyone else I do not judge people and I don't take kindly to being judged especially by people on the other side of a screen that don't even know me. so why cant we all just live and let live and be happy using this site as its supposed to be used and if you have a need to say anything or have dig don't do it in public go to the person and sort it out correctly because at the end of the day sly digs makes for nothing more than a sly person and anybody who can not say something to someones face shouldn't be saying anything. I think to finish off I might just say jealously seems to play a good part in things which is pointless and silly. I like everybody and speak to everybody until they personally do something wrong to me. so yes well said bj lets all get on were grown ups and should only be big kids when the times right

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2014 14:24  

I hope my comment hasn't offended or upset anybody and if it has then sorry but I do tend to speak my mind and say things as I see them it does say this on my profile

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2014 14:35  

Bang on Dixi !!!, couldn't put it any better !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2014 17:47  

dltbgyd...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2014 19:07  

There is no such thing as a stupid question, only a stupid answer.

Lets all try and be constructive, inclusive and helpfull.

We can make each others lives better.

Share the love.

Update Reply
SlowGoose @ 18/08/2014 20:05  

Sorry, sounded like a hippy then.
Just off to clean my 9 lol

Update Reply
SlowGoose @ 18/08/2014 20:10  

Jesus being so serious bores me

Update Reply
stutts @ 18/08/2014 20:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email