MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Sun Inn Flockton Huddersfield

Sun Inn Flockton Huddersfield  - Forums [Biker Match] Sun Inn Flockton Huddersfield  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Sun Inn Flockton Huddersfield

Hi all just learnt that the Sun Inn in Flockton Huddersfield/Wakefield 62 Barnsley Road, WF4 4DW will be holding bike night on Tuesday here's info We have decided to start doing a Bike Night on Tuesday in the near future and will have a biker menu in place for this. There will be specials and will keep the prices low and the food to our usual quality at high standard. We also have a fair size car park and plenty of outdoor seating with great views. We will be doing special nights which will include a BBQ, Hog roast, curry night, chilli night and many more. We welcome any serious suggestions to make it a bike friendly to Pub.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2014 13:22  

sounds very good to me and not too far so I be trying the place out very soon

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2014 12:53  

A biker menu?

ooh it's feeding time at the zoo lol.

Yet gonner have to post the menu.

Dying to know what they think we eat lol.

Head banger and chips smothered in Castrol R perchance ? Lol ??

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 16/08/2014 20:35  

Lol I know drove past today soon as see they posted ought I'll keep ya informed. They asking for ideas etc good to have summit local finally :0)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2014 15:37  

Dixi indeed not far at all be good to meet up with more local riders :0)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2014 15:38  

wont be there this Tuesday but will defo be there Tuesday after and will be dragging a few mates with me so will let you know what we thinks of it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2014 15:20  

Dixi I can't make it this tue but defo next tue lets see how many of us can show our support. Be lovely to meet you Hun x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/08/2014 09:46  

Hi folk by looks of things their start date is as followed Tuesday Bike Night will be up and running on Sept 2nd, We are having a "Pie N Peas night" to kick it off. Hope to see you soon.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/08/2014 10:04  

well im sure there will be myself and nitro70 I will ask a few others I know that are not too far from the place and it be nice to meet you too hun x x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/08/2014 10:37  

and one more cc count clawed will be in attendance too

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/08/2014 10:38  

Nice one see you cc Dave then on the night x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2014 21:11  

Morning all the Sun Inn is doing bike night tonight. They be serving pie n peas so be good to go give them some moral support tonight on their first night hosting for us bikers. Cheers see you there those that can make it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2014 08:55  

I might just take a ride over later, just to recconoiter the food situation, you know what JP is like, if he makes it this far north for food and it isn't up to his standards he might kick off! His exacting standards of, can I get my teeth into it, aren't all that high I know, but all the same, seeing a grown man lying on his back in the middle of the car park, throwing a paddy isn't pretty!

Update Reply
Double six @ 02/09/2014 09:43  

Oi tart I cant go so you can eat all the pie and peas yourself

Update Reply
JP @ 02/09/2014 10:03  

ah, speak of the devil and his goiter appears! lol I might just have to partake of a sample JP, I know the exacting standards a truck driver employs for his daily nutritional intake.

Update Reply
Double six @ 02/09/2014 12:15  

now then now then boys put your handbags down, then again ding ding tickets please(walks round holding round 1 card up)

ill be there either on bike if boys go round to their mates if not ill be in car with them in tow but has to be done one way or other.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2014 15:59  

Bump

We can never have too many places to aim for to meet up.
The first pie and pea night last week was good if a little thin on the ground. Get yourselves along for some good company, with food at a very reasonable price.

Update Reply
Double six @ 09/09/2014 09:15  

HOT PORK PIE ?? Thats just wrong in so many ways

Update Reply
JP @ 09/09/2014 09:23  

JP it sooooooooooooooo is not I experienced my first warm pork pie minus the peas mind you lol

Not sure what they putting on tonight like but what ever it is it be good to get out and about on the bike plus I get to play out even longer today.

See one happy GR today

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/09/2014 09:27  

Well you say hot I say not, but good to see your happy hope you stay that way

Update Reply
JP @ 09/09/2014 09:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email