MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

good bikers hang outs/meeting places

good bikers hang outs/meeting places  - Forums [Biker Match] good bikers hang outs/meeting places  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

good bikers hang outs/meeting places

LETS SHARE ALL THE POPULAR GOOD PLACES THAT BIKERS MEET AT OR FREQUENT / THERE HAS TO BE LOADS OF DECENT PLACES TO GET GOOD FOOD DECENT COFFEE AND MEET UP

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2014 13:57  

please put as much detail as possible about the places making it easier for people to find

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2014 14:00  

I like the route 59 cafe, on the A59 skipton road, decent coffee and bacon buttie and change from a fiver!

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 10/08/2014 21:35  

ditto great bacon buttie and coffee miles better than squires eh and cheaper

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/08/2014 08:55  

the red beck on Doncaster road in wakefield banned bikers for a good few years because of people doing wheelies and accidents on the bad bend but they are now allowing bikers back in and its a great cheap breakfast there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/08/2014 08:56  

apparently (not been there yet myself) ninas in swillington is a good place for bikers to stop and gran a buttie and a coffee too

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/08/2014 08:57  

the green dragon pub in hardraw ,hawes has camping at back of pub that leads up to the waterfall where robin hood film shoot took place , good pub grub on an evening and open fire in winter time makes for a cosy stop over

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/08/2014 15:03  

suppose we had better put squires café on here as it is a great meeting point just not great food and expensive coffee but very popular just the same

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/08/2014 15:17  

Hartside cafe .. Cumbria .. great ride there .. stunning scenery

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 11/08/2014 21:34  

Tan hill pub .. North Yorkshire .. why are all the best eating places way up in the hills ?

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 11/08/2014 21:35  

ages since ive been to tan hill bloody cold up there init

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2014 08:52  

How about one a bit further south? H's Cafe at Berensfield near Oxford. OK food, well frequented by bikers, nice ride there from the East and often Red Kites overhead.

BTW, we've had this thread at least twice previously.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 12/08/2014 15:26  

right I haven't been there but sounds good , no I didn't know there had been previous posts of this nature but hopefully some new places will have been found and can be added like ninas for instance , im assuming threads were not too recent as ive personally not seen them but thank you for pointing that out I will make a point of finding them if they are still active

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2014 17:34  

don't know many around here but squires is a popular place to meet , nina's looks ok I swillington , red beck on Donny road is an ok café

Update Reply
countclawed @ 12/08/2014 19:40  

There's a caff run by Eskimos on the A62 called "The Ig". Trouble is, it hasn't got a loo.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2014 20:29  

lol @ Valencia you crack me up

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2014 20:52  

Lynn's cafe - the raven Whitchurch Thursday nights are bike night and it's always a great atmosphere there

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 12/08/2014 22:02  

The tap - east ham the Wirral, Sunday nights are good down there for bikers to meet up

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 12/08/2014 22:03  

my freinds and i used to go to a pub called the hill inn just past ingleton falls , a fantastic bikeing road and biker and camping freindly then ? dont know if thats still the case now !! but maybe somebody else does ... hopefully they will post an update if they do ...

Update Reply
skint eestwood @ 13/08/2014 08:03  

now ive heard about lynns café but ive not yet been must put that one on my to do list without a doubt its just finding a free Thursday

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/08/2014 08:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email