MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

I was told to say HI!

I was told to say HI! - Forums [Biker Match] I was told to say HI! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

I was told to say HI!

So "HI"!! I have never used a chat room in my life and not sure how it works or if I am doing the right thing..! Damn, much easier with leathers and a lid!

Update Reply
charris1202 @ 27/07/2014 15:12  

Welcome onboard Charris!

We all start somewhere n you have taken the plunge, so it gets easier from here on in (honest)

Check out forums and events for rideouts/meets/rallies, get yourself out there and you will soon feel at home.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 27/07/2014 15:26  

Welcome to BM Charris. Just holler if you need

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 27/07/2014 20:59  

Welcome charris, :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/07/2014 17:05  

Thanks all! My pal did this late Sat after too many glasses of bubbly but the site is just full of lovely lovely people. Shame none live nearer but I'm an optimist! I WILL get my ass on the saddle again soon!!

Update Reply
charris1202 @ 28/07/2014 17:28  

Charris, get in touch with Izzy, Madscot and TeenyBash. All up your way and they do arrange rides out. It may be that one of them knows someone nearer to you and you can grab a pilly.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 29/07/2014 13:35  

Hiya Charris and welcome to BM.
There's rides sure to passing within striking distance of you to link up with. Do you ride and have a bike or need a pilly seat? Either way, there's folk about, just add yourself to an event and get in touch with those that are going.
If you can manage down to Edinburgh there's Crimmy's birthday night out coming up, details on the forum and I think also in events.
Hope to meet up with you some time.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 29/07/2014 16:52  

Izzy that sounds fantastic. I need to get on as pilly as no bike (just cots and prams!!). Also limited by "free" time as single mum but hopefully we can all get together when the kids are at their dads. Updating my profile tonight - my pal quoted me literally when she set me up on here and I sound a bit of a numpty!!!! Hee hee x

Update Reply
charris1202 @ 29/07/2014 18:56  

i am told to say HIGH , by rowanblossom. i always do as im told me i do. ! I DO ! i usually do.! HIGH.....

Update Reply
skint eestwood @ 30/07/2014 15:15  

Hi all. Never done sites or forums. How does it work. Sorry but 40+ and no rugrats around to help me.

Update Reply
mjon37 @ 30/07/2014 19:36  

Bloody hell skint, no-one takes notice of me lmao. Double bloody hell a bloke doing as he is told ;-) welcome to BM

Mjon, welcome to BM, just holler if ya need or prod a mod (or bribe BJ with ice cream).

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 30/07/2014 20:48  

just checking in cheers rb am now nearly recovered after saying hi in person at yorkie pud, LOL well trained me , i am ...

Update Reply
skint eestwood @ 05/08/2014 10:34  

I will vouch for that skint yup does as yers told lol especially if its a command to drink that and that and some more of that

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2014 12:02  

hi mjon its all good stuff on bm ive only been on here a month and ive met loads of lovely people chat room on a night is funny most times and it takes some keeping up with on others. im sure as you go along everyone will help guide you as they did with me . anyways welcome to bm and I hope you have loads of laughs here with us x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2014 12:05  

hi welcome jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 21/08/2014 23:07  

just a newbe to this so be kind ha ha

Update Reply
chell316 @ 23/08/2014 13:24  

hi welcome jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 23/08/2014 14:34  

Hi all I have not long been on this site but you find they are all lovely friendly people and hope to meet some in person at barmouth lift permitting

Update Reply
beezerbird @ 23/08/2014 16:48  

Greeting to all that's joined us :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2014 20:33  

hi my names paul
back on the site due to break up of relationsip
looking for regular ride outs with people who like the same as me. in need of plenty of bike related interactivity

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/08/2014 19:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email