MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Squires Nina's - Wednesday 23 July 2014

Squires  Nina's - Wednesday 23 July 2014 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Squires  Nina's - Wednesday 23 July 2014 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Squires Nina's - Wednesday 23 July 2014

It wasn't me ;) therefore that makes me a witness.. I'll have a 99 please :D

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/07/2014 00:15  

Well, it was great to see everyone last night; BigRay, Karey, TAB, Gooseneck, Rileymtr, BigThumper, Vlad, ZzrBabe, Russ, SoloFemale, DixiJive, CountClawed, Nitro, Paul63, LesleyAnn, Stuie and of course Russ' mate ... Tim!

Shame we never made it to Nina's, perhaps next we should meet there (?) ... However it was lovely to see old mates and meet newbies too!

Paul63 & LesleyAnn, what a happy newly wed couple you are. The photos were appreciated and i am so pleased the day went well. Best wishes for the future.

I hope we didnt scare the newbies too much and that everyone got past the trauma of the pink camos n excessive icecream intake! Lol

Thanks guys for the giggles, and special thanks go to my buddy Rileymtr for getting me there, you are a star ((hugs))

See you all again soon!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/07/2014 07:06  

time i got home it was too late

Update Reply
havfun @ 24/07/2014 08:21  

Guilty as charged!! Lol

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 24/07/2014 09:10  

Oh, i wasnt counting on you pleading guilty, i was hoping for frozen dairy products, n now i cant even name n shame ya, let alone tar n feather you!

I suppose ive been out foxed ... PAH! some people just dont play FAIR! **stomps off sulkily**

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/07/2014 11:02  

Had a fab time as per normal wicked to see everyone.great ride there and ace ride back see you all soon xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 24/07/2014 12:09  

Ha ha ha - I can still buy you a 99! Lol

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 24/07/2014 13:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email