MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Hog roast at nins cafe 16/7/14

Hog roast at nins cafe 16/7/14 - Forums [Biker Match] Hog roast at nins cafe 16/7/14 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Hog roast at nins cafe 16/7/14

There is a hog roast at ninjas cafe on Wednesday night It at LS26 8DT , SWILLINGTON

Update Reply
BigRay @ 15/07/2014 10:17  

Ray, do you mean Di'na Bites (Nina owns it i think)? Or has she changed the name, i havent been up that way for aboyt a month or so.

If so may well be there.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 15/07/2014 13:32  

She chnged the name

Update Reply
BigRay @ 15/07/2014 16:34  

Update Reply
havfun @ 16/07/2014 09:06  

Sorry Ray wont be making this one.

Hope it goes well! Im sure it will... Nina is lovely n she does good food.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/07/2014 09:18  

wondered what was going on there as we passed on way to squires last night looks like it might be a new place to hang out

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/07/2014 12:59  

It opened in April, on wednesday for bike nights. Nina the owner is lovely, she was testing the waters and has obviously now decided it something worth doing. Good food, friendly staff, gets really busy at times and unless you know where it is, you can miss it in the blink of an eye!

its the next village to where i live so its not even a bimble, tskes about 4 mins to get there from me. Will just have to go the long way round, via Sun Inn at Norwood Edge!!!

From my original post in April ...

A small venue but reasonable size parking area, a nice change from Squires, the owner is luvverley and the staff give ya smile for free! Clean cafe, cups, spoons, nice danish too and ya dont pay extra to keep ya tea bag... Its about 10 mins maximum travelling from Squires on the Wakefield Road, in Swillington, its on the site of the old petrol station.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/07/2014 14:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email