MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Advice needed - scuba diving charity raft race

Advice needed - scuba diving charity raft race (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Advice needed - scuba diving charity raft race (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Advice needed - scuba diving charity raft race

Thanks Dixi, you can send a donation via the SDA website, I think it's www.sda.co.UK or Google scuba diving for all and it will give you the correct address.

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 13/08/2014 08:28  

will look it up or just pass on some money for the pot with someone that might be partaking in this mad fun stuff from my neck o the woods . watch me end up on asda site or something lol. lot to be said for being a dolls head lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/08/2014 14:25  

That's great, thanks very much x

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 13/08/2014 19:12  

bump this back up

Update Reply
kaycat @ 21/08/2014 23:13  

Ok I've still got 2 ducks left for sponsoring?? On Saturday there is the raft race starting at 10am, so many people will be getting wet! There is also a cake stall, Bbq, and fun things for all to do. On Sunday the duck race starts at 2pm. It's due to be great weather at Ripon this weekend, so bring your bikes and pillions for a burger, a muffin and a coffee or beer, and have a chinwig and a bimble around the river and maybe ride to manor cafe or squires later in the door?

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 22/08/2014 12:02  

Today went well at the race, we even had the US navy turn up, but they didn't win! Lol hope to see some of you tomorrow at the water rat in ripon at 2pm for the start of the duck race. I thought I might bimble over to route 59 cafe beforehand, as long as I can sort the slow puncture out! Lol

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 23/08/2014 18:16  

See ya there :-)

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 24/08/2014 10:03  

Lovely to see everyone yesterday x

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 25/08/2014 11:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email