MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Tell you Later

Tell you Later (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Tell you Later (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Tell you Later

I'm with Cally and Rowenblossom on this one, why would I want to have pm's with a guy who makes out he's single when he's not? And Tell you later in the relationship status seems to suggest he (or she) is hiding something. Also the profiles with ' Tell you later' in nearly every section loses my interest too.
I for one never want to cause another person pain through finding out your partner is cheating, over the web or otherwise. If you're only interested in getting sex go on plenty of fish.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2014 15:14  

"Plenty of Fish"? Strange name for a bed.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2014 15:40  

"fool".......PP

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2014 18:31  

I'm beginning to believe that you don't entirely approve of some of my posts, BF. Can't think why.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2014 18:36  

Oh maybe because you're a "FOOL"!!!!! Lol
I'm surprised you haven't found a better quip for p.o.f :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2014 20:11  

"Fool"? Wasn't that the catchword of Mr. T from "The A Team"? Which reminds me - if the actress Isla Fisher had married Manfred Mann, divorced him, then married Mr. T, divorced him as well and then remarried him, her name would be Isla Mann T T. All hypothetical, of course.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/09/2014 13:11  

Lol, see what I mean?!!!!!! Are you taking a plane soon?........

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/09/2014 15:43  

And if "A Fish Named Wanda" had married Howard Hughes, then divorced him and married Henry Kissinger, she'd have been entitled to sing "I'm Wanda Hughes Kissinger Now." Only she was a fish, so she wouldn't have done. I don't think so, anyway.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/09/2014 19:49  

WTF have the previous few comments had to do with this actual thread? Can someone enlighten me please!
And before I get facetious or sarcastistic remarks over my comment, I will retort with unfriendly advice about orifices and what you can do with them.
Keep the threads relevant or do not comment.

Update Reply
Double six @ 15/09/2014 01:08  

I think they are to do with the fact that if people on here are looking for something other than meeting someone to hopefully build a relationship or friendship with,( I'm sure we can agree that is why this site is called Biker'match') then there is the site "Plenty of fish" that I understand from friends is where you go to find 'it'. And I know Val has a wicked sense of humour, but he has added some very interesting threads on the forums. Can I also add, there is no need for bad language either. thank you kindly :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2014 12:31  

Would you like to point out where in my post, the bad language appears?

Update Reply
Double six @ 15/09/2014 12:36  

WTF, I understand is swearing, and 'I will retort with unfriendly advice about orifices and what to do with them' isn't very polite either.
No doubt you'll ' Tell me later'. Just keeping it relevant. :D

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2014 12:51  

I abrieviated the opening words to not upset those with a sensitive nature,there is no foul language there. Orifice is hardly an offensive word either.
You were correct, I am telling you 'later'.

It is a good job you were not at the Barmouth camp Penny, you would have been positively scandalised by the language being used all weekend.

Update Reply
Double six @ 15/09/2014 12:55  

Lol 66, trust me I can be up there with the best of them when the mood takes me, and the booze. I have been described as having the mouth of a sailor by my brother in Canada. Little does he know I hardly swear since finding peace within myself, won't he be F@cking surprised when I go over and visit!

I would tell you later, but in telling you now.....Have a good day.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2014 13:08  

kill the Tell you Later option , in my opinion

Update Reply
bikerfzr @ 18/09/2014 21:13  

It could be changed to ''Ask Me'' ....... but I have to admit that if I see a lot of 'evasive' answers I get bored and move on. :)

Update Reply
Skyejan @ 20/09/2014 21:05  

It could be changed to ''Ask Me'' ....... but I have to admit that if I see a lot of 'evasive' answers I get bored and move on. :)

Update Reply
Skyejan @ 20/09/2014 21:05  

Yep agree with you on the 'tell you later' thing Skyejan, if I see it in a profile I just think they have either summat to hide or just too lazy to explain it....either way I don't read further. While we are at it we should get rid of the 'nods'..I don't see the point of em especially when the person that nods at you hasn't even read your profile so why the heck they wanna nod at you I do not know I don't give or respond to nods..... unless Im out on the road driving....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/09/2014 10:58  

I would support getting rid of this option. Less room for miunderstanding and deceit.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2014 22:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email