MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Project bike for sale

Project bike for sale - Forums [Biker Match] Project bike for sale - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Project bike for sale

Hello folks I have a 1986 Kawasaki gt550 project bike for sale. It has been listed on Ebay but thanks to getting messed around I thought I'd see if anyone here wants it! Its done a genuine 9200 odd miles, starts and runs. It is taxed and MOT'ed till Feb 08 It requires new fork seals and a bloody good service, carbs need looking at. Fitted with a nice grunty Motad 4 into 1 It also needs a pair of front brake discs. I have sen some for sale on ABE's website @ £50 each...bargin!! The battery is wrong....and is flat The ignition switch is a suzuki item......dunno why a pattern kwaker one is only £25!....... Other than that its very tidy for year, low milage and apart from warped discs and soggy front end it rides really well. I took it in px against my old Rf900r for £455.........I'm looking at £250-300 for a quick sale. Like I said it's basicly sound and I am more than happy to mail pics to anyone interested. I have recently fitted individual gauze filters too...look nice!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 25/09/2007 08:15  

hmmmm... did it get any bids on ebay? lol. LMAO send us some pics jim xx lula xx

Update Reply
lula @ 27/09/2007 04:20  

Cheeky cow!....It had plenty of bids, and sold...bloke messed me around!......pics on the way to you.......theres a vid on youtube as well taken before fitting gauze filters...and when the battery had some life in it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMsuvRVvImY

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 27/09/2007 04:55  

erm....still for sale!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 30/09/2007 16:59  

would of been very interested a couple of weeks ago but went mad spent money now trying to get some back together again

Update Reply
gsrider @ 01/10/2007 16:04  

erm...yep still for sale! ( i think its trying to tell me something!)

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 03/10/2007 15:59  

hi mate send us some pics it could make a street fighter

Update Reply
bandit1200 @ 23/06/2008 04:08  

yep telling you to keep it, and chop/ street it

Update Reply
trike @ 29/06/2008 15:41  

It's been sold ages look at the original dates on the thred lol

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 29/06/2008 17:26  

Well spotted. 25 Brownie points comming your way Linda