MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Hallowistmas the Sequel - Fancy Dress Party Sat 29th Nov - Brum

Hallowistmas the Sequel - Fancy Dress Party  Sat 29th Nov - Brum (13) - Forums [Biker Match] Hallowistmas the Sequel - Fancy Dress Party  Sat 29th Nov - Brum (13) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Hallowistmas the Sequel - Fancy Dress Party Sat 29th Nov - Brum

For those not staying over there is parking just outside the pub and along the service road easy drive from M42 J4 A3400

The Red Lion Public House
Stratford Road
Shirley
Solihull
West Midlands
B90 3AX

Dont forget we will be meeting in the Saracens Head pub on the sat afternoon from about 14.30

Looking forward to seeing you all there

Update Reply
JP @ 17/11/2014 18:17  

Bumped For Rider10

Hi BJ/JP/Everyone..... I have just spoken to The Oaks , Shirley Park Road, Shirley, B90 2BB.... tel - 0121 694 4940....
The location is under a mile away from The Red Lion pub, Mr Leyton the propriator says he knows the Red Lion and they are just a 5 to 10 minute walk away...
The Oaks is a modern guest house and they currently have vacancies for the 29th November.... so book it while they still have availability..
All rooms are on-suite and with usual TV and tea/coffee facilities. Cost for a single is £35 per night, and for a double it is £45 per night and price includes a good breakfast. They have 10 rooms in total, and ample parking... so suck on that Premier Inn.
They do however only take cash as payment for room, do not take any form of debit or credit card...but its worth it for the ease of attending the party..

I have already reserved my room.... If anyone wishes to book with them then please mention my name John Parry so as to ensure the booking....He knows that folk wish to book for attending a party at the Red Lion....
Like many I would love to have stayed at Premier Inn but cannot justify their price increases....
Hope this is useful to BM members attending... Cheers..John

Update Reply
JP @ 17/11/2014 18:18  

What is the location of the Saracens Head pub please JP ?? Cheers in advance.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2014 19:03  

Saracens Head Pub
Stratford Rd,
Shirley,
Solihull
B90 3AG

Update Reply
JP @ 17/11/2014 19:21  

Thanks JP I'll assume that's walking distance from Premier Inn / Red Lion.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/11/2014 20:42  

Saracens Head is the Premier Inn and its about 200 yards to the Red Lion

Update Reply
JP @ 18/11/2014 05:46  

Learn something everyday, lol. Thanks JP.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/11/2014 18:53  

Bump

Update Reply
Double six @ 20/11/2014 00:26  

Not long now folks, Chaos n Mayhem will no doubt be attending. You will have a fabulous time.

It really was a brilliant bash last year and was an amazing way to round off my first rally/event season with new BM buddies.

Hope you guys dont get too many last minute dropouts.

Have a wicked time everyone!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/11/2014 09:41  

Looking forward to this folks :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/11/2014 11:35  

hi lindsey....take it your are not going then........it took a bit of sorting out accommodation, let down a cupla times but i have been rescued by a night in shining armour;)

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 24/11/2014 12:10  

No, I didnt even manage to get my face down on the event to be able to take it off Circumstances changed very soon after this event was first posted and I was hoping they would change back very quickly but alas not! Good to hear you were rescued by a knight in shining armour ... they really do exist then??! on BM?? WOW I'm impressed, never seen one on any of the runs ... seen plenty of shiney bikes but not armour! You will have a fab time I am sure.. party like there is no tomorrow and add a bit extra on for me please

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/11/2014 13:54  

I'm on rotten nights have a drink for me.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 24/11/2014 18:37  

I was thinking of riding up after work on Saturday and home again due o work on Sunday, But when I notices that Chelsea was playing the late football match on sky.

Then it came down to sitting on the M40 with the thought of a pint of orange and lemonade or sitting in a pub with a pint of beer, watching Chelsea.

Have fun and I'll see you all soon.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 24/11/2014 19:11  

Rag how very rude of you, thats an extra hug you owe me the weekend after wahooooooooooo

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/11/2014 09:43  

Only one hug per-person.

There's just not enough of me to go around.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 25/11/2014 19:25  

sorry folks i wont be at this one now, doing other things

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 26/11/2014 01:52  

I'm gutted I'm gonna miss Hallowistmas this year.. blooming nightshifts!!! grrrrrrrr Have a great time everyone! I know you will, it's always a good night, lots of fun and frivolity! Lot of great friends and new ones yet to be met.. have a drink or three for me!

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/11/2014 11:13  

Is everyone shifting to night shifts or something? :P

Update Reply
Twokan @ 26/11/2014 20:39  

Not me! Looking forward I is ...

Update Reply
Amanda @ 27/11/2014 16:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email