MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Hallowistmas the Sequel - Fancy Dress Party Sat 29th Nov - Brum

Hallowistmas the Sequel - Fancy Dress Party  Sat 29th Nov - Brum (12) - Forums [Biker Match] Hallowistmas the Sequel - Fancy Dress Party  Sat 29th Nov - Brum (12) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Hallowistmas the Sequel - Fancy Dress Party Sat 29th Nov - Brum

Getting close folks .... nearly party time wahoooooooooooo

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/11/2014 10:10  

Still a few places left for the party night, a great night out with loads of laughs and the odd drink chucked in for good measure.
Dont forget we will be meeting in the Saracens Head pub on the sat afternoon from about 14.30 for a pre party drink and catch up. Food is good so you can eat there or walk to one of the other food outlets that are local. Looking forward to seeing you all soon

Update Reply
JP @ 07/11/2014 08:06  

Looking forward to seeing you folks soon :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/11/2014 19:25  

Same here BJ. Just accessorizing the costume now. Gonna be a blast. And a disco not in a muddy marquee lol. See you all there.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/11/2014 19:57  

Best get the last few bits sorted then

Update Reply
JP @ 11/11/2014 07:36  

Ok folks we couldn't decide whether to do a Halloween or Christmas party last year so we thought sack it lets do both so we did and it was such such a success that ta dah !!! HALLOWISTMAS the SEQUEL fancy dress party :)

Sat 29th Nov at the Red Lion in Shirley. DJ will help us boogie the night away and at £3 each its a bargain. Kick off is 7.30 pm Prize for best fancy dress.
Premier Inn Solihull North (Shirley) is just across the road and rooms are currently quite pricey but i am keeping an eye out for when the price drops :) There are two other Premier Inns local (Birmingham South and Solihull South) once this one is booked up.
Premier Inn charge extra for breakfast and it's quite pricey but there is a very good cafe which i am sure we can persuade to open for us Sunday morning almost next door.

MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :)

Any queries please contact Brummie Jackie or JPHarley
You MUST have your face on the event page for this but only do so if you are definitely going to make it - numbers limited to first 120. If you put yourself down and your plans change please, please remove yourself from the page to give someone else
There will be a few of us meeting of a pre party sniffta in the Saracen's Head Pub from about 14,30 all welcome

Update Reply

Bumped For Rider10

Hi BJ/JP/Everyone..... I have just spoken to The Oaks , Shirley Park Road, Shirley, B90 2BB.... tel - 0121 694 4940....
The location is under a mile away from The Red Lion pub, Mr Leyton the propriator says he knows the Red Lion and they are just a 5 to 10 minute walk away...
The Oaks is a modern guest house and they currently have vacancies for the 29th November.... so book it while they still have availability..
All rooms are on-suite and with usual TV and tea/coffee facilities. Cost for a single is £35 per night, and for a double it is £45 per night and price includes a good breakfast. They have 10 rooms in total, and ample parking... so suck on that Premier Inn.
They do however only take cash as payment for room, do not take any form of debit or credit card...but its worth it for the ease of attending the party..

I have already reserved my room.... If anyone wishes to book with them then please mention my name John Parry so as to ensure the booking....He knows that folk wish to book for attending a party at the Red Lion....
Like many I would love to have stayed at Premier Inn but cannot justify their price increases....
Hope this is useful to BM members attending... Cheers..John

Update Reply

For those not staying over there is parking just outside the pub and along the service road easy drive from M42 J4 A3400

The Red Lion Public House
Stratford Road
Shirley
Solihull
West Midlands
B90 3AX

Dont forget we will be meeting in the Saracens Head pub on the sat afternoon from about 14.30

Looking forward to seeing you all there

Update Reply
JP @ 11/11/2014 07:37  

Getting closer and exciting wahoooooo

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/11/2014 21:58  

Still some places left for this so come on get your ass in gear and come have some fun. Fancy dress if you want to or just come as you are. If your a newbee and dont want to turn up on your own not a problem send us a pm and we will meet you outside or you could bring a friend just let us know 1st so we can add them to the list.Looking forwardto seeing you all there

Update Reply
JP @ 13/11/2014 07:47  

bump. this is a really good event. If you can go, don't miss it.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 16/11/2014 08:30  

Tis true. And a chance to meet up with old friends and meet some new ones :-)

Update Reply
davidneale @ 16/11/2014 08:40  

Looking forward to it, cant wait.

Update Reply
Double six @ 16/11/2014 12:14  

Am I allowed to bring a non bm member??

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 16/11/2014 13:00  

Looks like I returned to BM just in time! Will be cool to meet y'all

Update Reply
Twokan @ 16/11/2014 13:56  

Yes see you there Its looking like a party to be remembered

Update Reply
JP @ 16/11/2014 17:06  

Aslong as the hangovers aren't too harsh!

Update Reply
Twokan @ 16/11/2014 23:25  

Well that all depends on yourself and how much of a hangover you would like to have lol

Update Reply
JP @ 17/11/2014 07:29  

I'm a good boy... ish... occasionally :-P. I'll likely be driving anyway, so no sauce

Update Reply
Twokan @ 17/11/2014 17:58  

Ok folks we couldn't decide whether to do a Halloween or Christmas party last year so we thought sack it lets do both so we did and it was such such a success that ta dah !!! HALLOWISTMAS the SEQUEL fancy dress party :)

Sat 29th Nov at the Red Lion in Shirley. DJ will help us boogie the night away and at £3 each its a bargain. Kick off is 7.30 pm Prize for best fancy dress.
Premier Inn Solihull North (Shirley) is just across the road and rooms are currently quite pricey but i am keeping an eye out for when the price drops :) There are two other Premier Inns local (Birmingham South and Solihull South) once this one is booked up.
Premier Inn charge extra for breakfast and it's quite pricey but there is a very good cafe which i am sure we can persuade to open for us Sunday morning almost next door.

MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :)

Any queries please contact Brummie Jackie or JPHarley
You MUST have your face on the event page for this but only do so if you are definitely going to make it - numbers limited to first 120. If you put yourself down and your plans change please, please remove yourself from the page to give someone else
There will be a few of us meeting of a pre party sniffta in the Saracen's Head Pub from about 14,30 all welcome

Update Reply
JP @ 17/11/2014 18:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email