MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Ever done something really, really STOOPID?!

Ever done something really, really STOOPID?! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Ever done something really, really STOOPID?! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Ever done something really, really STOOPID?!

When I was 16 I had my first motor bike, really fancied another girl in my school and maybe I was showing off a little on a corner, and bike went sliding into bus stop and I had a sore bum and was embarrased.

Every one come rushing to me and helped me up, I put the brave face on and picked my damaged bike up. I rode off on it then cried from the pain...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2014 15:03  

Lmao @ cjninja

But did ya get the gurl?

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/06/2014 17:06  

No but I found that Kawasaki chrome indicators were the same as my "Puch"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/06/2014 22:13  

Looked for my glasses while they were perched on my head.... This is a daily stooped thing I do!!!!

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 23/06/2014 00:15  

That reminds me , I have got to the top of my road and thought somethings not right . I had forgot my helmet

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2014 00:44  

Rofl...

Im sooo pleased i aint the only stoopid one out there ... You bunch of froot loops!

**chuckling**

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/06/2014 10:19  

Coming home from collecting me new speed triple. Down shifted to many gears to roundabout , rear locked up engine stalled and lovely flat spot on tire, skid mark looked great thoe.

Update Reply
Johnboy1050 @ 26/06/2014 10:27  

God where do I start!!!!!, right here goes

No 1 .......

No 1001 ......... lol

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 26/06/2014 11:03  

Ah fuck it!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/07/2014 03:52  

every day with out fail xx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 12/07/2014 08:49  

every day with out fail xx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 12/07/2014 08:49  

see

Update Reply
kaycat @ 12/07/2014 08:50  

what

like looking for me mobile, whilst I was on it chatting to a mate, or,
planting a kiss on the back of my ex's neck at a bike show (oops not him), or,
dropping two cakes into the full of soapy water wash up bowl, or,
trying a dress on in the middle of a shop (over my clothes) and pulling my top off with it when I took it off?

that kinda thing

nah, never done nothing like that

Update Reply
gxr6 @ 12/07/2014 10:25  

Pmsl @gxr!

Yeah, done summat similar many years ago on a Saturday afternoon wandering down Albion Street in Leeds i spotted a guy i used to go to school with, a couple of years earlier, walking in front of me ... His usual 'hey look at me swagger, looking hot' so i ran hell for leather down the road after him, launched myself onto his back, arms round his neck, screaming RRROOOOOOOBBBB!, Swung round to face him and .... Nope, not Rob!!! Aaarghhh. Oh the shame.

Still the guy was ok about it, if not somewhat shell shocked!

I think his response said it all "first time ive ever had a girl jump on my back, do you often get dates this way?"

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/07/2014 11:00  

pmsl, and did it work, did you date him?

I have been embarrassing myself since I was about 4, pretty used to it now :o) my sisters are just as bad...

no point living if ya can't laugh whilst doing it eh?

Update Reply
gxr6 @ 12/07/2014 11:09  

Quite possibly, boredom and work plus ebay not very good for the bank balance. Pick up my new drum kit tomorrow.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/07/2014 17:52  

I remembered today, that I once worked on a farm. One evening I came out of the barn and needed a wee. I continued around the corner and in the dark began. Shocking time for me! really Shocking as I was peeing up an electric fence that had been erected to stop the cattle escaping. I would strongly recommend that you shouldn't try this one...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2014 17:01  

Roflmao.....cheap perm though:-)

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 14/07/2014 17:05  

CJ I know only to well how that will get your attention in a very short space of time

Update Reply
JP @ 14/07/2014 17:22  

Married a non-biker who hadn't cut the apron strings from mummy, and had failed relationships with women who had children. Didnt find this out til after it went tits up and he left in November, citing he couldn't handle (my son) any more.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2014 18:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email