MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Cotswold Bikers Nite 2014

Cotswold Bikers Nite 2014 - Forums [Biker Match] Cotswold Bikers Nite 2014 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Cotswold Bikers Nite 2014

Hi Peeps, just wanted to give these meets a plug as there is a collection in aid of the Midland Air Ambulance every week. Last year £6000 pounds was raised. The meets are at a different biker friendly pub every Wednesday night. All meets are pre-arranged with the pub landlord so they know what to expect. Most of the pubs lay on extra drink and food supplies to cover the needs of anything up to 400 thirsty and peckish bikers. Some venues even lay on some free live music. Most of the meets are in Gloucestershire but there are a few that reach Herefordshire and Worcestershire. The full list of venues is available at http://www.bikersnite.com/pub-list.php There is also a very active Facebook page link available from www.bikersnite.com
I hope to be at most of these meets so please say hello. I will be the only one there with a Suzuki Cavalcade. Enjoy the summer and ride safe, regards, suzukiant.

P.S I am in no way connected with the organisation of these events please contact the organisers via their website if you need more information.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/05/2014 19:29  

28.05.14 Bell Inn. Centre of Morton-in-Marsh
I can make this!

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 17/05/2014 20:17  

Hope to see you there Tel, cheers suzukiant

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/05/2014 20:28  

Well I didn't make it! I didn't want to ride over there to find most people had stayed away due to crap weather...

But I guess most folks had the same Idea!

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 29/05/2014 09:12  

I didn't make it either Tel. Had spent several hours cleaning the bike ready for KISS rally. Looking on the facebook page only the die hards and organisers turned up. Might catch you at another meet Tel. Cheers and ride safe suzukiant.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2014 19:41  

Ant can you PM me when these are on?

Update Reply
Cloud_God @ 03/06/2014 00:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email