MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Attending a Rally soon - PLEASE READ - URGENT

Attending a Rally soon - PLEASE READ - URGENT (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Attending a Rally soon - PLEASE READ - URGENT (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Attending a Rally soon - PLEASE READ - URGENT

Really hope they catch whoever is doing this with plenty of time to be taught a lesson before they're taken away to to get nothing but a hand slap from the law, hopefully that will put them off from doing it again.
Just hope it is now going to be announced at rallies to warn everyone, if these scum don't get the chance there's hope they'll give it up.

Update Reply
Cally. @ 06/05/2014 08:36  

This happened at Brands Hatch WSB in the late 90's-2000, quite a few people got done over as they slept, organizers came round asking anyone to report gangs of foreign nationals ( their words ), there was a step up in security the next night but to little to late for some

Sure the fact that someone been leaning over you whilst your asleep must be quite traumatic for some, you work your guts out to earn and treat yourself and these scum think they can help themselves, probably for the best they're caught by the authorities not by us, we'd probably end up in clink not them

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 06/05/2014 11:23  

think the worst place for it last year was nadb so if your there this weekend take heed
but thay did catch 2 of the guys who got arrested

Update Reply
kaycat @ 06/05/2014 13:30  

oh bring back the 70s they would of been cut-up and sold to the local kebab house never mind arrested

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/05/2014 17:12  

Rallies in the 70's were lots of sad bearded blokes in badge covered beanie hats standing in a beer tent with their pewter tankards tellin each other how good it was in the sixties and they should never have given women the vote.

Not back to that please :-)

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 06/05/2014 17:27  

Bum in the Mud rally a couple of weeks ago was brilliant, but I did notice people coming in from across the fields through the fence by the sea in the far corner of the site. They didn't look that suspicious, by their smiles and coy expressions I would suspect they were just coming to see the bands for nothing.

The organisation of the rally was excellent but maybe the organisers need to ask to see a few of the wrist bands we were all given. Neither I or anyone I was with was asked to show a wrist band. It's a shame to have to do it, but maybe just a few checks would deter those who shouldn't be there and possibly even 'capture' a few in the act. The rest of us could then help them enjoy a swim in the warm Essex sea!

Update Reply
ColinB @ 06/05/2014 18:39  

from now on i think everyone will be watching so these toe rags who don,t fit in will be sussed and hopefully the accident they have before the police arrive will be a lesson well learned.As far as our sisters go all they have to do is scream and we,ll be there (drunk or not) I,ve never met a biker yet who wouldn,t help a brother or sister.(the unwritten rule we don,t steal of each other )I agree with lulu they stand out lets suss em.

Update Reply
chirpy1 @ 08/05/2014 21:21  

Just a calming thought for all those who are getting jittery

The KISS rally is MEMBERS only (and their guests) and as such tickets are NOT on open sale to the general public thus ensuring that these gangs will not be attending. Every order that I've had where I personally don't know or haven't met the member ordering, I've done a few checks on to ensure that they are "bona fide"

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 08/05/2014 23:39  

oooooh @Scorpio54 ... Super Sleuth eh? Were you wearing ya mac, trilby and dark glasses at the time ?

I'm sure you will all have a safe, smashing time

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/05/2014 00:27  

bump

Update Reply
havfun @ 10/05/2014 19:13  

stealing was rife at thundersprint last weekend with no security and no marshalls at night organisers didn't seem interested when thefts reported to them

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 14/05/2014 01:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email