MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

New Feature - Advanced Photo Uploads

New Feature - Advanced Photo Uploads (2) - Forums [Biker Match] New Feature - Advanced Photo Uploads (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

New Feature - Advanced Photo Uploads

Just uploaded my photo's from the KISS rally and what a difference! I always had problems with the old system, I could only upload one at a time, but this version is so much easier, drag and drop and click upload files, inspired.
Nice one Matt you've made a good job on this one.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2014 17:48  

I was the opposite to you 66, I can't get this new system to work at all ??, I never had any trouble with the old system.

I'm not good with computers, in actual fact I'm bloody useless with them , probably something I'm doing wrong.

I do the drag and drop bit I think ?? and that's where it all seems to grind to a halt, what do you click to upload ???

Any advice/help would be appreciated

Thanks Dave

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 06/06/2014 00:46  

Dave, at the bottom of the capture box where you drag your pics to there is a bar, on that bar it says something like upload or click to upload. Click that and it should begin. If not contact matt for tech advice.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/06/2014 12:42  

Have now finally got pics uploaded with Google Chrome, which itself would'nt work initially. The upload button was missing with Explorer 11 ??.

Only had trouble since i downloaded Explorer 11, everything worked fine with Explorer 9.

Thanks 66 for your advice much appreciated.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 07/06/2014 20:50  

Having trouble uploading photo's to the site again.

I can drag and drop into the box, but the "Start Upload" button is missing, i'm using Firefox at the moment.

I don't use Explorer 11 as that won't even let me into the drag and drop box, bloody useless.

I was using Chrome, but i had a problem with it and had to delete it completely, have tried to install Chrome again unsuccessfully though. Press the install button and nothing happens.

Totally baffled by the whole thing, any help in laymans terms would be really appreciated.

Got photo's i want to put on the site and can't.

Thanks.

Dave.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 31/08/2014 20:01  

Dave - you could email them to me and i'll do it for ya as a temprary fix.x.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/08/2014 20:14  

i was removed from an event y a mod and never had my o
pics posted either surely not ... some thing i said or done ? inbox plze

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2014 07:54  

Kam pm sent

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/09/2014 09:52  

poor DaveM has a bug and cant upload events pics some one lend him a HAND \o/

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/09/2014 09:51