MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Bike Show Summer Fun Day - East Sussex - 20th July 2014

Bike Show  Summer Fun Day - East Sussex - 20th July 2014 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Bike Show  Summer Fun Day - East Sussex - 20th July 2014 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Bike Show Summer Fun Day - East Sussex - 20th July 2014

Getting a few rides in before I am put out to graze for a few months, after my op, David and I will see you there hmmm was that old cow I heard.... Meadow Lady Pleaseeeeeeeeee lol

Update Reply
lindaloki @ 30/06/2014 21:13  

Not long to go for this one

We will be meeting at the Kingstone lay by on the A27 near Lewes at 9am to leave at 9.30am, bring some goodies to donate if you wish, they always appreciate donations of cat food and or cat toys so if your feeling generous then bring something along with you.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 15/07/2014 22:30  

If I don't get lost on the way to Kingston roundabout I'll see you there, otherwise if I don't get lost on the way to the cat thing and see you there later ;o)

Update Reply
gxr6 @ 16/07/2014 18:47  

well that's my first BM meet done, great to meet you all - sorry to wimp out on way to Eastbourne, tea bag jackets aren't much good in the rain, got home just before the thunder started here too, so result all round - and yeah, I know I am a wuss ;o)

Update Reply
gxr6 @ 20/07/2014 17:56  

Good to meet you Manda, hope to see you again soon, are you coming to the grass track meet next week, sure we can fill David's helmet up with somefink lol

Update Reply
lindaloki @ 20/07/2014 21:39  

Great Day, thanks for organising Andy , Poor David had to ride 70 miles round trip after we got home to find his Sat Nav that bailed out the op box, but its home and drying now

Update Reply
lindaloki @ 20/07/2014 21:41  

Thanks to AndySimmo for setting this ride up, another great day out with the Southern Softies.

It was good to meet Amanda (gxr6) for the first time.

Enjoyed the tour of the home looking at all the furry pussies, got to play with some of them through the cage doors, but not to stroke them .

Good ride to Eastbourne, shame it Ped it down at one point.

Photo's on calendar

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 20/07/2014 21:51  

Another great day out with the Southern Softies

Photo's added to the event calander

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 22/07/2014 21:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email