MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

moth and lantern

moth and lantern - Forums [Biker Match] moth and lantern - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

moth and lantern

well me and the lovely russ are away to the bikers pub the moth and lantern soon to see what its like and whether the accomodation and food is any good.could be a good venue for a bm meet up/weekend away will report on our return

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 05/04/2014 09:06  

Howzit going? Bet the ride down was fab, stu found some ace roads on the way down.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 05/04/2014 21:30  

well we just got home and i have to say i was impressed.its not 5star but then it doesnt pretend to be.but the venue is fantastic,the hospitality is second to none and the food was just fabulous.we had carvery for our tea and i was totally stuffed.the beer apparently according to russ was fantastic.we met some of the guys from the streetfighter owners club(lovely peeps) they have had a few parties there and they love it.the landlord and landlady couldnt have been more accomodating.there was no bother from the power station.all it gives out is steam from the cooling towers and i couldnt smell anything and was no dust or anything in the air.the bikes were out front all night and they were as clean as when we went to bed.i for one think it would be a fab place to have a meet up/party.and they have enough room in the garden to accomodate at least 30 tents and the use of a big field about a minits walk from the pub that will take over 100 tents.so all in all a very good venue.i may see about arranging a meet up there in the near future if anyones interested???????

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 06/04/2014 14:41  

where is it?

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 06/04/2014 14:56  

its near retford nottinghamshire its right out in a little village called cottam and its just fab

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 06/04/2014 14:58  

http://www.retfordbnb.co.uk

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 06/04/2014 14:59  

looks good

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 06/04/2014 15:12  

it was such a fantastic evening we really enjoyed ourselves.and lynn and jay the owners are just lovely

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 06/04/2014 16:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email