MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Yorkshire pud rally

Yorkshire pud rally (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Yorkshire pud rally (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Yorkshire pud rally

You might Dixi .. you don`t know JP .. He`s very grumpy when he`s hungry .. Actually .. I think he`s grumpy 24/7 lol

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 31/07/2014 22:05  

Nitro Ive been out Grumped just lately so Im just back to just Grumpy when hungry.

Update Reply
JP @ 01/08/2014 03:22  

Have fun folks :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 01/08/2014 09:33  

Home again after great weekend :-)

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 03/08/2014 13:24  

A VERY VERY VERY BIG THANK YOU TO ALL BM-ERS THAT KINDLY DONATED MONEY FOR THE BLUE CROSS ANIMAL SHELTER HERE IN WAKEFIELD A GRAND TOTAL OF £213.76 WAS COLLECTED IN THE BOTTLE, IM SW=URE BLUE CROSS WILL BE VERY PLEASED WITH THEIR DONATION AND THE ANIMALS IT HELPS EVEN MORE SO. I JUST HOPE I FED AND WATERED YOU ALL WELL AND EVERYBODY WAS HAPPY WITH THE CHOICE OF FOOD AVAILABLE. THANK YOU TO IZZY AND LEADON MY 2 FOSTER CHILDREN FOR ALL THEIR VALUBLE HELP THEY WILL BE REWARDED MONDAY MORNING WITH A DAY TRIP OUT TO WHERE EVER THEY WOULD LIKE TO GO TO. VERY NICE MEETING ALL YOU WONDERFUL HAPPY PEOPLE AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME SO WELCOME. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN VERY VERY SOON , BIG HUGS ALL ROUND AND ONCE AGAIN MANY THANKS FOR YOUR GENEROSITY I WAS OVERWHELMED X X X

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/08/2014 16:18  

Great to meet up with more new faces and to see old friends again dixijive thanks for your hard work keeping us feed and watered over the weekend see you all again soon

Update Reply
JP @ 03/08/2014 18:42  

Great weekend with lots of great mates old and new!

Big thanks to BigRay for my ticket and big thanks to Daphne (Alice2) for my lovely birthday cake..nom nom nom, big thanks to Jp for having a look at my bike Ziggy and doing a little repair job and big thanks to divebuddyrob for picking up my gloves as I rode off this afternoon! (ooops...must remember not to leave them on the top of my luggage next time! lol)

Huge thanks to Mandy (dixijive) for the excellent catering and special thanks to her kids Izzy and Leadon for helping out, what a team! You all did a great job and that's a fantastic amount of money raised for the Blue Cross.

It's been a great weekend and my first time at this rally, but it won't be my last! See you all again soon! xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/08/2014 19:51  

Wow yet another great pudding.

Its amazing my head isnt hurting!

Big thanks to friend old and new for putting up with me again, i'm sure the piccys will look great ;-)

Even bigger thanks to dixyjive and her great kids for feeding us all with some great food..

See you all again next week i hope. Well thats if you dont see me coming iguess!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/08/2014 20:37  

Thanks to everyone for a fabulous weekend we thoroughly enjoyed it, really looking forward to this weekend!!!
Friday night was epic loadsa laughs, loadsa boogying GBNP looking forward to seeing the photos again cackle cackle!! Cheers everyone love Lady Green and Rileymtr xxxxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2014 09:30  

thanks for the best laff i have had in a good while met loads of great people , spesh thanks to dixi and izz and lee for feeeeding the five thousand all weekend and cc for getting it all there and back again : )and to 6 for giving explicit directions back to squires so i can get ruined all over again at rock and bike . lol...all in all a result.

Update Reply
skint eestwood @ 04/08/2014 10:05  

Best Puddy I've bin to.

Wot a larf!

The banter was top notch.

The Puppy Lady did us proud (shame no apple sauce...)

Hope to renew friendships next weekend @ Squires.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2014 12:34  

sorry my dear I will make sure I have apple sauce next time I promise , there was everything else you could have needed though. lol hope you enjoyed I certainly did x x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2014 17:36  

hi all , just wanted to say i had a great time at the pudding rally . i blended into the background so most of you probably never saw me . thanks dixi for my breakfast and my cuppa , it was a great idea and for a brilliant cause , i love puppys . ;)

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 04/08/2014 20:05  

What a brilliant Rally

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 04/08/2014 22:08  

anybody interested in some leather motorcycle clothing or helmet please go look in freebies I have listed a few items and will be listing more as I come across them all items are free to anybody who can make use of them and its on first come first gets basis

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2014 15:16  

Photo's are up on event I think they say it all...
A Fab Time Was Had

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2014 22:37  

Great photos Daphne, Stuie/Linzi! :)

Don't forget to *tag yourselves everyone, just be careful not to tag over someone else's face

* under each photo is a little 'luggage' tag, click on that and then position your name tag over the picture of you and press enter :)

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/08/2014 23:02  

thanks for that pearl of wisdom karey , dont forget im a ludite. lol but wheres the airbrush button lol.

Update Reply
skint eestwood @ 06/08/2014 09:31  

Haha no problem skint... just get tagging away! ;)

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/08/2014 09:39  

Anyone else can't tag?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/08/2014 18:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email