MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Sharky92

Sharky92 (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Sharky92 (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Sharky92

I had a few good chats with Sharky in the chat room when I first joined BM but sadly never got to meet him. Ride In Peace Mate and keep that throttle open on that endless highway.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 09/03/2014 18:25  

Condolences to all Sharkys family and friends

Update Reply
jilly065 @ 09/03/2014 18:40  

Deepest sympathy to everyone who Knew Sharky Ride free!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/03/2014 18:47  

Apparently he was coming back from from a ride round Wales, passing a car and hit another one...

Like Trish said, he had a near fatal a few years ago.. seems his Guardian Angel called him in this time..R.I.P. Sharky xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/03/2014 19:05  

I was so shocked to read this morning on Facebook about Sharky going... i have cried a few tears today and am welling up now

He was a lovely guy who helped me through some hard emotional times as a friend, and he told me he was so happy to be with Jaks again and he leaves me with hope, strength and a smile in my heart coz he was also a darn good larf.

Very much missed and feeling very sad.... Ride free Sharky xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/03/2014 20:08  

I think over the past few years "Sharky" entered quite a few lives on here, always to the good, he now leaves a void with a lot of folk, he also leaves memories ...
Gone but not forgotten, time for a pit stop Ian, see you again someday..

Update Reply
old red @ 09/03/2014 20:28  

Sharky will miss your cheekiness RIP xxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/03/2014 20:30  

Fond memories of a top bloke, will be sadly missed :(

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 09/03/2014 20:33  

one of lifes gents, top fella, top laugh - going to really miss you Sharkey....we was all only having a right bit of banter late on Friday night, you, me and Hazlenut - ride free and RIP Sharkey xxx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 09/03/2014 21:09  

RIP Sharky - many lives were enriched by knowing you and the world will be a lesser place without your presence

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 09/03/2014 21:42  

didnt know the guy but judging by the comments, he was a top bloke. RIP

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 09/03/2014 22:39  

Such awful news, my thoughts are with family and friends.

Gone but never forgotten. RIP

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 09/03/2014 22:49  

Really shocked by this sad loss. I only met Iain once, but he was the sort of person I felt I had known all my life. He will be truly missed by so many people.
My heart goes out to his family and friends.

R.I.P. Sharky :-(

Update Reply
davidneale @ 09/03/2014 23:07  

Shocked

Met him a few times at meets/rideouts and what a good laugh we had.

RIP fella

Update Reply
madscots @ 09/03/2014 23:13  

Sad news,from the comments, I can tell he was well thought of by many here and my thoughts to his family /loved ones

RIP

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 10/03/2014 00:37  

Such sad news, my thoughts are with all his family and friends, he obviously touched many people's lives

RIP

Update Reply
Cally. @ 10/03/2014 07:49  

Such a sad loss to all that knew him, thoughts go out to friends and family.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/03/2014 11:33  

Really struggling to concentrate on my work today, it gets difficult to focus threw the tears that just keep coming. I have loads of precious memories of Iain, but would like to share this one as each time I recall it, it makes me smile. Iain stayed at mine for my 50th birthday party. He slept on his airbed in my living room and on the Sunday morning following my party, myself and others that stayed over congregated in the living room with Iain still lording it up in his sleeping bag. All was fine until my next door neighbour decided to pop round to see how the party had gone. I have to say that the sight of a semi clad man laying on my living room floor really made her day, so much so that she sent a text to her sister and told her to come round and behold the sight. Her sister was on my door step within mins of getting the text message, and shy as Iain was, he found this unwanted attention very amusing, as did the rest of us. They had him showing them his tatoos and his battle scars...... Iain, you made two elderly ladies very happy that day and provided me with a memory that will eternally bring a smile to my face. R.I.P. my friend x

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 10/03/2014 12:09  

truly awful news, very sad day for biking and bikermatch.

Didn't really get to meet Ian myself living so far away but I know he was loved by everyone who met him (as is also clear from all the above messages).

Sad days. RIP Iain.

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/03/2014 10:40  

North Wales Police Car Heddlu

A biker who died in a smash with a car in Ceredigion last Saturday has been named.

Iain David Fisher, 46, of Winsford, Cheshire, died at the scene of the accident near Furnace, Ceredigion, Machynlleth.

The A487 was closed for more than 11 hours after the accident between Machynlleth and Aberystwyth, at around 5.40pm on Saturday.

Normally, motorists would be diverted through Cemmaes but that road was shut because of resurfacing work during the night between A489 and B4518, Llanbrynmair.

Ambulances were sent to the scene of the crash near an RSPB sign for Ynyshir

Update Reply
JP @ 13/03/2014 04:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email