MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Vintage Bike Racing, Lydden Hill, Kent. 06/07/14

Vintage Bike Racing, Lydden Hill, Kent. 06/07/14 (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Vintage Bike Racing, Lydden Hill, Kent. 06/07/14 (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Vintage Bike Racing, Lydden Hill, Kent. 06/07/14

Booked my ticket yesterday so that means I'll definitely be going!!!

Update Reply
Bikercol @ 29/06/2014 21:00  

I paid for a ticket online on Saturday and I've received nothing from the circuit about if they will sent a ticket out or if i need to print off the Paypal receipt and use that as my ticket, Anybody know?

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 29/06/2014 22:42  

Me and DaveVM have also paid for tickets online...same thing! Going to print the PayPal receipt and use that if the tickets don't arrive in the post.

Update Reply
Cheryl @ 29/06/2014 23:22  

Just to let others who like myself have ordered tickets on line, this is a e-mail for the circuit.

Hi,<o:p></o:p>

Thank you for purchasing your tickets for Lydden Hill Race Circuit via PayPal.<o:p></o:p>

Your tickets will be available at the gate on the day of the event. <o:p></o:p>
Please bring a copy of your PayPal receipt and follow the signs to the PayPal & Pre-Paid Tickets gate upon arrival.<o:p></o:p>

We hope you have a great time here at Lydden Hill,<o:p></o:p>

Many thanks,

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 30/06/2014 17:37  

Have a good one guys , I have too work all weekend x x Don't let David stop on any gravelly places I am not there to catch the bike lol and watch out for trees.......

Update Reply
lindaloki @ 30/06/2014 21:40  

Is there any gravel or fallen trees at Thurock services.
Hopefully not, as I will meet you there at 9-30 Chris.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 01/07/2014 19:24  

I'm meeting Carol at 9 not 9-30 mate

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 01/07/2014 20:29  

Looking forward to seeing you all. My bike has a new MOT and the guys at Wickford motorcycles were disappointed that I'd not kept it clean after their hard work but impressed with the amount of miles I'd covered. Oh well can't have it all!

Update Reply
Carolerd350 @ 01/07/2014 21:09  

OK 9-00 it is then

Update Reply
davidneale @ 01/07/2014 21:39  

The weather looking ok for Sunday.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 02/07/2014 23:21  

I had a brilliant day even though it rained until about 2 o'clock.
The old bikes brought back some memories.
It was nice meeting up with everyone once more.
I hope you all got home safe :-)

Update Reply
davidneale @ 06/07/2014 20:00  

Thanks everyone for another great day out. Shame about the rain, but rest assured everythings set for next Sunday.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/07/2014 20:37  

Despite the yukky weather for the first half of the day, it was a great day, in good company, as David said it was good to meet everyone again.

Thoroughly enjoyed the racing, none of the riders came off, although the rider of the BSA Rocket 3 over cooked the last bend before the chequered flag and did a bit off grasstracking, stayed on the bike though.

Stopped off on Bexhill seafront for an ice cream and had a cuppa instead.

Photo's on calendar

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 06/07/2014 20:38  

I still think you should have had your old BMW out there David Carol, Ivan and myself had a good rider back. cutting around the back of the Medway Towns before heading south towards West Mailing, though some lovely lanes, coming out near Brands Hatch.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 06/07/2014 20:45  

It was indeed a very good day. Thank you Dave for organising us and thanks as always to Ragnar for leading xx

Update Reply
Carolerd350 @ 10/07/2014 20:27  

Oh and a belated thank you to the lovely gentleman Malcolm Roger for lending me his brolly. It did bite me and I had first aid administered by 'prepared for anything' Julie. Sorry I didn't see you at the end of the day to return it - it's in Ragnar's top box.

Update Reply
Carolerd350 @ 13/07/2014 21:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email