MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Loch Ness - The Sequel to the Prequel

Loch Ness - The Sequel to the Prequel (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Loch Ness - The Sequel to the Prequel (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Loch Ness - The Sequel to the Prequel

let me know dates so i can book in for work love this one hot hot hot

Update Reply
wantedpillyseat @ 09/02/2014 15:07  

gotta come to sandy wouldnt be the same without you

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 10/02/2014 10:01  

oooo dead chuffed....looks like I can have the end of July off.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 10/02/2014 13:16  

Bad luck peeps, looks like I may be free to annoy u all!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2014 18:14  

It looks like the 21st to 25th week then. I'll check that I can get that week and if so I'll put something in the events page.
I'll most likely head up on the Saturday to make a full week of it.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 10/02/2014 19:24  

Have put my holiday request in as i can cancel.
only 24 weeks to go

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 11/02/2014 13:52  

Is that all?

BUMP!

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 11/02/2014 17:26  

I've emailed Cumberland's today. Once they confirm that the week is available I'll put it on the events page.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 11/02/2014 17:29  

i have a friend that might be interested on joining us on this trip, providing hes back from the sea when we go

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 15/02/2014 14:51  

The more the merrier Dizzy.

Still no reply from Cumberland's so I rang them up, I just got an answering machine saying the site is closed till March.
Should I hang off putting it on the events till then? People obviously need to plan their hols but I'm a bit nervous about putting up an event till I've spoke to them, not that I'm expecting any problems.

What do you all think?

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 16/02/2014 17:52  

Well I've put my request in anyways due to work circumstances of a firm merge, and prob no chance if I leave it too long.

You could always put it in as a provisional and then then the mods can change it if needs be.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 16/02/2014 18:00  

I'm with RB - post up for us all to synchronise our time off.

Besides, if they're closed now - no-one else can be booking the place out, can they?
You'll be first on the line when they up and may even have a good idea of numbers. Simples.
x

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 16/02/2014 23:05  

Probably wont be able to make the full week as got other commitments but may well be able to make a couple of days ... if that is ok?

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/02/2014 13:31  

I've got a reply back today and they are looking forward to having us back.... but we didn't take XK last time!
I've submitted it to the events page so book yer hols

Anyone that can't do the full week is welcome to turn up for a shorter time. Just remember it's a long ride up and you'll want a few days to ride around and look at the place.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 17/02/2014 19:27  

we can always put xk in the cyclists field, and blame it on them, heard anything from paul...what was he on hear agin

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 17/02/2014 22:06  

Yay, it's up on events - get yourselves added!

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 18/02/2014 22:50  

@RB and GBNP & Stuie,
I asked my boy and will ask his sister too if either would take my car up and do their own thing there for a week just so I could take a bigger tent (or two) and WALK in and out for the week. Can cope with crawling for a couple of nights but for a longer stay I'd prefer to be able to stand up!
So if you want to share, or borrow, a 2 or 3 roomed tent lent me know - but it does depend on someone taking the car up for me, no way can I get even one of those tents on my bike!

Always welcome to stop at mine on the way up and down.
Even if you're not doing the full week and I'm already away, there should still be someone holding fort here and there's secure parking overnight. Helps break up a long ride!
That offer goes to all travelling up the west and wanting a pit stop on the way.

Now, who do I speak to about booking the weather

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 18/02/2014 23:04  

ooh, yes, I do have a tepee tent which I can just about stand up in, whilst trying not to knock over the centre pole.

It would be one less thing for me to clamber over trying to get on and off the bike...

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 19/02/2014 07:29  

hope to get up on the thursday

Update Reply
wantedpillyseat @ 19/02/2014 08:41  

Ohgod, ohgod, ohgod I'm outnumbered by women. Help me guys I'm scared... :-(

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 21/02/2014 21:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email