MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

June 29th Scottish run down to Hartside Cafe

June 29th Scottish run down to Hartside Cafe - Forums [Biker Match] June 29th Scottish run down to Hartside Cafe - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

June 29th Scottish run down to Hartside Cafe

Hi all

As there is a run out to the Lakes on June 29th by Imola72 i thought I would sort a run down to Hartside Cafe and meet the troops coming up.

Plan
I plan on being at The Bikers Cove in south Queensferry for 9am (opposite RNLI station next to rail bridge)
9.30 head to Jedburgh via A7 onto A68 and then on down to Hartside
Return
Hartside to Brampton A689 and heading North until meeting A7 back up towards Edinburgh.

If anyone wishes to come along be more than welcome as some fantastic roads. I will be putting this on Events please feel free to add your name.

MS

Update Reply
madscots @ 31/01/2014 10:30  

Look forward to meeting the Northern Northerners I72

Update Reply
Imola72 @ 31/01/2014 11:20  

Thanks for that MS,
was beginning to wonder about whether to add to the other event or if that would confuse things

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 31/01/2014 11:37  

Interestingly BJ told me to add a new start point to Pick up a Pilly thread when asked about a NW contingent going to the Cat & Fiddle rather than start a new thread I72

Update Reply
Imola72 @ 31/01/2014 12:05  

I/we not doing the lakes so not the same event so I'm keeping it separate The mention of the Lakes run is to make it more interesting to do so BM folks can meet I love the roads to and from Hartside so well looking forward to this

Should be Hartside just before 1pm

Plan
I plan on being at The Bikers Cove in south Queensferry for 9am (opposite RNLI station next to rail bridge)
Return
Hartside to Brampton A689 and heading North until meeting A7 back up towards Edinburgh.

Update Reply
madscots @ 31/01/2014 17:39  

Ooh a trip to Hartside
I just love going down there , any excuse to ride the A68
If i can hitch a lift then count me in

Plenty cups o tea and cake on offer

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/02/2014 05:43  

On second thoughts i'm washing my hair that day lol

Update Reply
madscots @ 01/02/2014 10:44  

Probably better with a separate thread as you say saves confusion, looking forward to this. Tea and cakes mmm

I72

Update Reply
Imola72 @ 01/02/2014 10:45  

I did the BM Lakes run last year was a blast but was a soggy weekend camping

Update Reply
madscots @ 01/02/2014 12:35  

Will check me calendar and try and make this one. Be good to meet up with ya again MS, plus not been to Lakeside B4 so should B fun, Wayyy Hayyyyy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/02/2014 14:05  

Going up Scotland but the first week of June, i'll be my first visit to Scotland, done most of Europe on bikes but never got past the north border, looking forward to it
North Wales to Pitochry-Bridge of Cally-Braemar-Grantown-on-spey-Elgin-Forres-Dava Moor-Grantown-Aviemore-Kingussie-Lock Loggan-Spean Bridge-Fort Augustus-Kyleakin-Armadale-Mallaig-Fort William-Glen Coe-Crianlarich-Callander-Peebles,Harwick-Keswick-Coniston and Home

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 02/02/2014 23:25  

Be good to have you along Andy

Exup those are some good roads and give you a taste of what we get to ply on up here

Events up

www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4436

Get yer names down

Update Reply
madscots @ 03/02/2014 13:26  

Gonna try and make this, will have to meet up somewhere along the way tho, ill be comin in from the south west corner....carlisle??

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 08/02/2014 11:20  

what to do DT is hook up with the lakes lot on the same day as they are coming up from South to hartside

There is a Lakes thread about it

MS

Update Reply
madscots @ 09/02/2014 01:00  

Hey dot, if you're riding over from Ayrshire (?) I'll meet up with you to keep company and hook up with the others.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 01/03/2014 00:45  

Just to remind folk to get names down for this if you want to come along

Update Reply
madscots @ 31/03/2014 18:38  

As there is a run out to the Lakes on June 29th by Imola72 i thought I would sort a run down to Hartside Cafe and meet the troops coming up.

Plan
Return

If anyone wishes to come along be more than welcome as some fantastic roads so get name down on events.

Update Reply
madscots @ 09/06/2014 14:08  

thanks izzy, saves a lot of miles by myself over 100 before i even get to carlise, then another 50 miles to meet up wouldnt seem worth it, but with company much better...bike awaits a new tyre tho

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 10/06/2014 08:24  

aiming to be at Hartside about 12:30ish

Update Reply
madscots @ 11/06/2014 13:12  

Chances are I'll see you all there then.
It's nice run to Hartside from Durham.
Actually it's a nice run to Hartside from anywhere

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 11/06/2014 18:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email