MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

ALDI 9th March 2014 Bike Gear

ALDI 9th March 2014 Bike Gear (2) - Forums [Biker Match] ALDI 9th March 2014 Bike Gear (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

ALDI 9th March 2014 Bike Gear

Looks like jacket and trousers for sure

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 02/03/2014 09:58  

BUMP

They've got Kevlar jeans as well as other stuff, be quick though, cos they only have a limited stock.. once they're gone..they're gone!

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/sunday-9th-march/

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/03/2014 17:52  

just a heads up , i had a student a year or so ago , turned up for cbt , produced his helmet and we could find no ece approved marks anywhere ??? . it turned out he bought his helmet from lidl a bargain at £29.99 . it was illegal in this country . i looked at lidl,s latest offers last week , and there claims of a top quality helmet with bells and whistles . i looked it up in the "sharp" helmet testing website ... and it doesnt exist .. you only get wot you pay for ... id suggest you only buy food from there (probably)

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 08/03/2014 00:44  

Been to Lidll today, bikers stuff there, Italian made lids, flip and open face, very lightweight, didnt look for CE mark but be surprised if they were not legal for EEC use. Leather boots,looked fine,nice soft leather and cruiser styled...also gloves but not esp heavy quality, thermals which we have bought before and proved great.
I say worth a look....

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 09/03/2014 22:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email