MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

mass matlock meet-up - 27 April 2014

mass matlock meet-up - 27 April 2014 (18) - Forums [Biker Match] mass matlock meet-up - 27 April 2014 (18) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

mass matlock meet-up - 27 April 2014

Hoping to be there, but not if it's like it's been here today... rained all day and now it's foggy as chuff

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/04/2014 00:49  

@BigRay- aren't they called incontinence pants

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/04/2014 02:08  

I think the forecasters may be erring on the pessimistic side? Today was supposed to be awful but the sun is currently blazing! :-)

Update Reply
Richard T @ 26/04/2014 07:04  

I dont care what its doing weather wise, gonna be there, if only for an icecream! As i didnt get one when we were in Matlock last time in February, it was flipping freezing but a fab run there n back.

See you there, just 1 more sleep, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/04/2014 08:47  

Cant do this now got knackered back tyre and cant get fixed in time
have a good day

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 26/04/2014 10:09  

Not coming either, sorry folks, will be at pick up a pilly tho

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 26/04/2014 11:35  

Hay-up ; there dropping like fly’s ; could it be the possibility of catching “trench minge” I've ordered a dry day girls <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/04/2014 11:47  

For anyone meeting at Lymm services that are unfamiliar with the location:

The services are signed from both sides of both motorways. From the M6 northbound, you need to leave at J20 and follow the sliproad towards the A50. At the roundabout you need to turn right and then take the second exit (straightish) at the next one. Turn right at the next roundabout to enter the services. From the M6 southbound, you need to take the first exit at J20 for the A50 and take the second exit (leftish) at the roundabout. Turn right at the next roundabout to enter the services.

From the M56 westbound, you need to leave at J9 and take the first exit off the sliproad and follow it towards the A50. At the roundabout you need to turn right and then take the second exit (straightish) at the next one. Turn right at the next roundabout to enter the services. From the M56 eastbound, you need to leave at J9 and keep left, taking the first exit off the sliproad for the A50. Join the new sliproad and at the roundabout you need to turn right and then take the second exit (straightish) at the next one. Turn right at the next roundabout to enter the services.

Update Reply
Imola72 @ 26/04/2014 12:01  

Rain dont bother me just bike not easy to ride with a flat tyre

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 26/04/2014 12:04  

Well I`m definately coming, rain or shine!
Might be optimistic & clean my bike today in preparation for sunshine.

Update Reply
Wraith750 @ 26/04/2014 12:51  

I will be there defo... although I wont bother cleaning my bike before hahahaha lets gate crash Kostas....

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 26/04/2014 13:02  

Awwww Shelly that's a bugga See if you can get a lift with someone, be good to see you..

If not, will see you at ITV next weekend xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/04/2014 15:49  

I ll see you next weekend for sure with Raymond, was thinking of asking my lad to lend me his bike but he s just put it on ebay today so had better not borrow it

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 26/04/2014 16:17  

Shelleygirl if he has put it on ebay ask him if you can take it for a test run ;) Need to make sure it is ok :)

Update Reply
FireStorm-X @ 26/04/2014 17:31  

Just plotted us a 'picturesque route' on the GPS, via Scunthorpe, Gainsborough, Retford, Clumber Park and Chesterfield; if anyone wants to hook up on the way there?

Update Reply
Richard T @ 26/04/2014 18:39  

Hi everyone - new to BM - first post i have ever made on any site!

Should be at Matlock tomorrow and would appreciate you keeping an eye out for me and introducing youselves as i dont know any of you yet

I should be fairly conspicuous - i will put money on it that nobody else will be wearing a "rather old" style leather with blue shoulder patches? hope you dont hold that against me (lol) - but it still fits after many many years!!

Note that i do have a text number from BJ to contact her on

Update Reply
Mister Pete - Optimist @ 26/04/2014 19:16  

Richard... where and when would you be in Chesterfield?

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 26/04/2014 19:39  

Look forward to meeting you Optimist.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 26/04/2014 19:45  

I'm going to have to give this event a miss, been trying to get a pilly for a few weeks and been unlucky, hope you have a lovely day RB and everyone else who is going, love Nutty xx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 26/04/2014 20:05  

AW sorry to hear that Nutty, I was looking forward to meeting you. Next one though

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 26/04/2014 20:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email