MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

1-2 March 2014 - Tatoo tea party at event city

1-2 March 2014 - Tatoo tea party at event city - Forums [Biker Match] 1-2 March 2014 - Tatoo tea party at event city - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

1-2 March 2014 - Tatoo tea party at event city

http://www.eventcity.co.uk/whats-on/tattoo-tea-party/ 1-2 March 2014 TATTOO TEA PARTY: TATTOOS - FUN FAIR - CARNIVALE Now in it’s 3rd year, The Tattoo Tea Party has become one of the best events in the UK. This unique tattoo convention will host over 250 of the best tattoo artists in the land all under one roof, and will bring you something different & spectacular in the form of entertainment, including music, comedy, bumper cars, sideshows, acts and boasts an alternative market, bars, food and much more.Come get tattooed by the best at the show, or simply come to enjoy all the entertainment, do some shopping, marvel at the amazing art and have fun!!! The event is family friendly, so bring the kids - they go FREE!!! For more information and tickets visit www.tattooteaparty.com

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 18/01/2014 23:22  

I haven't asked for this to be added to events, but will if people are intending to go. I'd be interested.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 21/01/2014 07:22  

I might just have to go and have a look! Which day are you goin? Could possibly meet up!
X

Update Reply
willow @ 22/01/2014 15:19  

not sure yet, prob the Sat, but if I do go (without cash and debit and credit card) I can change to the Sunday

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 22/01/2014 16:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email