MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

affordable training 2014 ..

affordable  training  2014  ..  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] affordable  training  2014  ..  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

affordable training 2014 ..

Buzz can I book a female instructor to show me improve my riding skills ?

Update Reply
JP @ 02/03/2014 16:39  

hi tab sorry for delay in getting back to you . where do u live?? it wont be possible to run the weekend that early as we just dont have the interest we had hoped , if you live close enough to travel i can def sort you out a days training on a sunday before may thats not a problem .. hi gary .. yes we do instructor training its all free , but we expect you to help out at the school in return , if this suits then pop down to see me @ king edmund school in rochford , my number is 01268 794703 ......... and finnally jp yes you can mate , ive got a 23 year old slim blonde in tight all in one leathers in my team , (not joking )

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 06/03/2014 21:19  

I'm in Shipley, which is near to Bradford. ??

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 07/03/2014 19:53  

hi tab . yes its a bit too far to travel for the 1 day . its a shame all the interst comes from so far north ... was good to have gazza 90 down today joining in instructor training . putting his experience to good use .

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 16/03/2014 19:11  

Hi Buzz

I'd certainly be interested in a training weekend. Did CBT over a year ago, passed my theory last May, had some lessons last summer on my 125, then two lessons on a 600 back end of last year - road riding on that went much better than I expected but it's those damn mod 1 manoeuvres I'm struggling with. Lack of confidence is my main problem - compounded by my total mortification at dropping the bike - thank goodness for protective bars!! Lesson booked for this weekend to start the season off again.
More than happy to travel to wherever suits you and other folk - so if you're able to set something up let me know, please.
Thanks, Fi

Update Reply
Saltaire @ 17/03/2014 22:45  

replied by pm

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 27/03/2014 00:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email