MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

into the valley

into the valley (8) - Forums [Biker Match] into the valley (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

into the valley

Tie a knot in summat!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 01/05/2014 12:43  

I shall be I the field to the left not far of the beer tent with the B M flag up should be there for 10

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 01/05/2014 20:16  

It dont open till 12 bill lol

Update Reply
JP @ 01/05/2014 20:21  

See you about 7:30 pm I'm working till 5:00

Update Reply
BigRay @ 02/05/2014 00:25  

Deb Deb wake up it's Monday you missed the rally

Update Reply
JP @ 02/05/2014 04:56  

pmsl @jp im awake im awake wooooohooooo its here see you at the rally peeps we maybe a ickle bit later as we gotta wait for me mate janice but will be there for afternoon.
i got your tent burd dont panic lol xxx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 02/05/2014 05:46  

That's just typical of a woman, bangs on for week's about going out then she turns up late.

Update Reply
JP @ 02/05/2014 06:40  

Ive got to work this morning, so will see ya around 4 pm ish. I think! Thanks for the tent Debz

Ya, Jack is excited too!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 02/05/2014 07:07  

See you all there!

Ride safe x

Update Reply
Karey @ 02/05/2014 08:13  

Should be there around 1ish will be stopping in market weighton for supplies first.

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 02/05/2014 08:17  

Have arrived!, tent up, very busy! No space at bm, all the regulars must have got here early! Party on, have fun everyone

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/05/2014 17:40  

well just got back from into the valley was an awsome weekend with ace peeps.bit of a small mishap on saturday for one of our group but shes ok and bikes all sorted.shame some of the newer bm members didnt come say hi but hey ho but we had a really wicked weekend.see you all at the farmyard peeps xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 04/05/2014 14:22  

Great time apart from the robbing shits that are turnig up Al all rallys by the look of it . They never got me but other were targeted think.it's about time for a culling

Update Reply
JP @ 04/05/2014 15:55  

i agree jp there were some not very nice people at the rally this weekend!! what i dont get though is that after the thefts on friday night people still left money etc in their tents on saturday and three more tents got robbed!! its just sickening to me

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 04/05/2014 17:10  

Well when I went over to the BM area no one was home, I really should get up earlier, had a real blast though!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/05/2014 17:13  

how about that, missed the thefts, but thought it rather funny that they had extra marshalls friday night becuase of the people sleeping round the fire kept getting scorched sleeping bags and had to be put out by marshalls as they were too drunk to know they were starting to catch fire!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/05/2014 17:45  

Lol...there is only one person that I know of that sleeps close to the fire, well no, she sleeps in it, and many of of old BM'ers will know who that is :)

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 04/05/2014 19:23  

there was some amazing bikes there.saw lots of old friends and newer friends.had a lovely ride out for lunch on saturday.whole weekend for me was only marred by one persons horrid insensitive comments maybe i shouldnt be so sensitive but it really hurt and am now not sure if this person will still be a friend or not as im still pretty upset about it

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 04/05/2014 19:28  

Back home after a fantastic weekend! (apart from the thieving bars%*£"s!!) not got me, thankfully.

Great to meet some new BMer's and also to see lots of the usual suspects!

Freezing Friday night (-2 apparently) lots of crispy white grass and tents and bikes with a pretty frosting on) ...but then was woken up by lovely sunshine and actually got a bit of sunburn!!

Great bands... awesome comedy show...lots of laughs and fun with great people!! Too many to mention!

There was lots of BMer's there that weren't camped around the flag, we were scattered all over... some with other friends and some that chose not to camp too near the fire, I didn't get to see everyone, but hopefully see those I missed next time!

PS ... Trish .. I think our DC might have stopped sleeping in and around fires...at least I hope she has! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 04/05/2014 20:24  

Lol.....her biking jackets still has the scorch/burn marks. Bless her :)

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 04/05/2014 20:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email