MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

into the valley

into the valley - Forums [Biker Match] into the valley - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

into the valley

ok folks ive submitted this to the events page.first rally of the season for a lot of folks whos going??? we are are we having a bm campsite again this year in same place????

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 14/01/2014 19:41  

I will be there but as for a BM camp if its like last year there will be 2 or 3 different areas as some including me don't want to be near the fire as it stunk the tent out last year

Update Reply
JP @ 14/01/2014 20:36  

I might give this one a go ...

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 14/01/2014 22:01  

Tis a fab rally.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 14/01/2014 22:07  

this is always a fab rally just like farmyard but smaller its ace cant wait

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 16/01/2014 20:24  

I've not been to into the valley since the chain on my Fazer 1000 snapped en-route and my garage recovered me, fixed it and sent me on my way so I could still attend into the valley dubbing me "Lucky" instead of Fuzzy :-)

I want to this one again, it was really good fun ... hopefully without drive chain snap-age this time though :-)

Fuzzy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2014 21:50  

gonna be ace this is all my buds together party time

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 18/01/2014 13:25  

Party party party party party party party party

Sorry pointless post but OMG im looking forward to this. 8-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/01/2014 18:26  

mmmmmeeeeeeeeee cant wait either gonna be ace woooooohooooooo

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 23/01/2014 21:21  

Stuie I've seen worse pointless posts than that!
Good to see that you can be kipperish too.

I need to check out dates and stuff still. Might skip this and only go to the Farmyard again.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 26/01/2014 10:47  

I just hope they have improved the food and bought the sound engineer a hearing aid this year

Update Reply
JP @ 26/01/2014 13:54  

noooooooooooooooo izzy we need you hun mad burds together xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 26/01/2014 16:46  

Well, im giddy about this one too. I cant wait to be with the usual suspects and of course catch up with others i havent seen in months. Bring it on!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 03/02/2014 07:43  

GBNP you have to behave at this years rallys or we will take pics and post them on here and FaceBook lol

Update Reply
JP @ 03/02/2014 08:57  

Oh no!

What am i gonna do? I just cant see me being an angel at any rally this year ... Why would i change the habit of a lifetime?!

Perhaps i can deflect attention from myself to you @JP you animal, all that raucous quaffing of alcohol, toe tapping, silly squeaky voices/balloons and general chaos that surrounds you will be enough for me to disappear into the shadows n party on regardless and without fear of the magik picture box. The chaos fairy strikes again! Yeehah!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 03/02/2014 20:01  

i am exciiiiiiiiiited and caaaaant wait.first proper rally of the season is this and will get to party wiv all me bm buddies you know who you are oh gbnp are you and stuie meeting up with us to ride in chick??? x

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 04/02/2014 05:58  

Lmao, you are even more giddy than me @zzrbabe! Dont know yet, not sure if @stuie will be off work on the friday, or whether he is coming up later.

I should be riding by then ... All being well, ((podgy!)) fingers crossed.

Will sort out nearer the time, once everything factored in!! Might have Rhizzo with us too...

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 04/02/2014 07:27  

wooooohooooo party time wiv all me burd mates and a few blokes thrown in too he he be cool if rhizzo comes too but you will have to be the responsible parent and behave you know xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 05/02/2014 05:48  

Dont worry IIRC i have booked that Friday off 8-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/02/2014 09:00  

@zzrbabe ... Me responsible ..? Errrmmm, yeah .. well can i take a rain check on that?! Besides .. when we are together its double trouble (must remember to get in touch with gorgeous, cos he keeps us both inline!!)

@stuie ... YAY! Sensible arrival time then... Woohoo party on

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 05/02/2014 21:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email