MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Moffat trip this Easter

Moffat trip this Easter (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Moffat trip this Easter (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Moffat trip this Easter

easters a long way off yet

Update Reply
havfun @ 17/03/2014 20:06  

not that far off now, im stayin in the seamore guest house

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 06/04/2014 17:56  

Yep I'm looking forward to it Big Style.
And glad you've remembered where your B&B is Dizzy
Besides up there are a few other people we know joining us and apparently the GS people are having a do there too, so there will be bikers aplenty in town.

Dalveen Pass anybody?

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 06/04/2014 18:28  

are you staying sunday nite as well? ive only booked for the one nite as i wasne sure

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 06/04/2014 20:32  

We're there Friday, Saturday and Sunday night then go home Monday.
That means three nights to party and two days riding about.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 06/04/2014 21:16  

okies better book another nite then

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 06/04/2014 23:34  

booked into the seamore guest house, at the moment just for one nite, not sure about sunday just yet, i should arrive around 6/7ish so dont get dinner before i arrive or save me a seat

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 07/04/2014 12:15  

Oh you'll need two nights at least so you can get out for a ride :-)

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 09/04/2014 06:26  

Oh you'll need two nights at least so you can get out for a ride :-)

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 09/04/2014 06:26  

im stayin over on saturday so will have all sunday out for a bimble .....are you gonnin to have a day out on the monday too......ok will try an book another nite

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 10/04/2014 12:42  

Monday will be going home day unfortunately. But we will be taking the interesting route back through the Borders and Northumberland.
So the riding out days are Saturday and Sunday.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 10/04/2014 19:10  

ok twisted me arm...one more nite of partying.....

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 10/04/2014 22:31  

Hi,
If ok, I would like to join what will be my first BM event. I have booked Fri and Sat into the 'Stag hotel, i cant guarantee, I can stay Sun at the mo.
Looking forward to meeting you all with some good biking included of course.
Peter

Update Reply
peter1200gs @ 11/04/2014 23:14  

Welcome along Peter, me and Lindsey in the Moffat House, so we're kinda next door to you.
I've not got a huge amount of interest from the BM's but a few other friends are meeting us up there so it won't be boring.
I'll send out a pm with my mobile number over the next coupe of days.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 12/04/2014 07:30  

Welcome along Peter, me and Lindsey in the Moffat House, so we're kinda next door to you.
I've not got a huge amount of interest from the BM's but a few other friends are meeting us up there so it won't be boring.
I'll send out a pm with my mobile number over the next coupe of days.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 12/04/2014 07:30  

im in the seamore guest house, which is by the petrol station as u come in.....i think lol, see u saturday nite x....tryin to get richard to come, but he thinks tht there not enough folk....lol,

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 12/04/2014 18:19  

Looking forward to it, re numbers, quality not quantity eh. Hope its sunny. Im in the 'Stag cos its cheap lol.

Update Reply
peter1200gs @ 13/04/2014 09:44  

hi, might join u in the stag, i was only stayin the saturday but steve twisted my arm to stop another nite, not sure if i cn get the seamore another nite lol

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 13/04/2014 10:10  

Ah The old numbers game. I'm only in if 10 more are. 10 more say exactly the same lol. Well besides us 4, Izzy is up for a day ride out, 3 friends from Girvan are coming, about 6 others we know are weather dependant, one of the GS clubs has taken over the Buccleuch Hotel and of course Moffat is always full of bikes. Moffat can be a bit like Matlock, only with better riding. So it's not going to be that quiet!

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 13/04/2014 15:55  

Im sure it will be great what ever and whoever is there, not to noisy hopefully I see the GSers have a meet there too.
DD, im not sure what the Stag will be like, never stayed there, cheap n cheerful hopefully lol. Looks like, so far anyway, there are plenty of rooms avail on Sun nite if required. Im not sure if I am staying Sun nite at the mo.

Update Reply
peter1200gs @ 13/04/2014 22:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email