MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Top 5 BM moments

Top 5 BM moments - Forums [Biker Match] Top 5 BM moments - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Top 5 BM moments

It's so good to be back (albeit briefly !) . Got me thinking of all the great times we've had together over the years. Here are my favourite (printable !) moments....in no particular order :

*that 'needs must' karaoke at Lower Bentham ...hilarious
*'welll, I woke up this morning...' blues singing courtesy of firebladejohn around the bonfire at Borwick !!
*jumping off that f'ing pole at Borwick !!!
*Both Pilly Days that I've been on.....amazing sense of 'the family' getting together(Mr Bill hugs have to get a mention somewhere)
*The Mischief !! Too much to mention..but sorry Baz 'n Babs for the tent incident

Heck..it's all flooding back now!! So much more....but special mention to all those pies(horns and all) and to BBZ for smiling as I reversed into his bike

Love you bunch of crazies

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 30/12/2013 10:48  

For me it has to be Pilly day to Cat and fiddle to meet all the crazys,

Karey and debs 50th birthday at squires,
And meeting all the girls, Rhi, Kaz, Alice2, Poshbird, and at least 3 others whos names i cant remember, think that was the day i hid xk cornish pasty lol.

oh and BM kiss rally,, forgot that 1 haha.

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 30/12/2013 12:47  

Where do I start ??? Top of the list has to be Alice's rock un bike ride out dinner lov Ya Alice xx

Update Reply
JP @ 30/12/2013 13:54  

After dragging firebladejohn outa his tent, and seeing his face when he saw Dirty Doris sitting in the newly attached sidecar to his bike!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/12/2013 14:26  

Ginger Jen wanting me to take her in the bushes on Pilly day/....................still not recovered ha ha

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 30/12/2013 16:44  

BJ telling me I don't smell as nice as my brother........have to work on my personal hygiene

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 30/12/2013 16:45  

Has to be for me the BM Germany runs as I have met some of the funniest folk over the years so makes it great to do

I also enjoy taking folk abroad for the first time and show them how easy it is.

Getting out there and putting proper miles on a bike

Update Reply
madscots @ 30/12/2013 18:29  

I have a couple of very favorite and precious memories.

- The Cornwall Camp
- The Barmouth Camp
The You're Welcome Rally - for the fun and giggles, meeting Alice for the 2nd time, Babs n Baz for the 1st time, the ride out to Whitbyfor fish n chips,the stumbling back from the beer tent, a certain person teaching us how to be a 'grass swimmer' and a certain someone shouting from their tent telling me to be quiet as I was singing and giggling and generally having a blast.

- The Tan Hill weekend and the birthdays of 2 lovely ladies, the ride out and the sheep....oh and the copious amounts of voddy!!

- The Xmas party 2010, having a house full of BM'ers and generally a wonderful time.

- MCN 2011, oh my the aching feet from all the dancing and dressed as Bat Girl and trying to save the world n stuff. The spontanious dancing with BJ in the sweet shop.

- The Frisney camping weekend, and having a lady moment on the dance machine in the arcade at Skegvagas.....Mmmmm, BJ was involved in that one too ;)

There have been many more, but those will do for now :)

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 30/12/2013 20:19  

hmmm top 5 bm moments well now

1. meeting russ at friskney
2.meeting my mad burd besty linz
3.meeting the bm gang for the first time at rock and bike squires
4.mine and kareys birthday party
5.the manchester night out

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 30/12/2013 22:19  

Yes Alice, the needs must kareoke was fab.....lol

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 30/12/2013 22:24  

Kiss rally...my very first
meeting you lovely lot especially Dave vm; bill an crew
brightona even tho it peed down all day
being made to feel like one of the family
a free week on here.

Wishing u all a happy new year an hope to add many more
memories xx

Update Reply
rustychick @ 31/12/2013 01:00  

Happy days :>>

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 31/12/2013 14:09  

FIRST MB MEET, FIRST BM TIDE OUT FIRST BM.. EVERYTHING

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/01/2014 23:46  

There are so many to choose from but the most memorable are;
Being met and welcomed in the BM 'fold' by JP at Squires Spring Show last year, what a top bloke he is meeting Debz n Russ ... firm mates, supportive and more besides The Farmyard Party 2013 ... Gazza and his manic laugh .. when I was sozzled! Vivi and her amazing nifty footwork getting me into my tent, face down!The Pilly Run ... I wouldn't have met Stuie without it Hallowistmas ... @Rileymtr swapping his Tony Manero outfit with @GuinessRider and becoming a total gothic vampy babe in a few minutes flatYou guys kill me ... what a hoot!

Most of all, the amazing amount of support and goodwill I had coming my way from everyone whilst Stuie was so dreadfully ill in hospital. You guys kept me sane, listened to me worrying and weeping and mopped my tears, gave me strength to face each and every day he was in hospital. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Top peeps and fab mates x

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/01/2014 23:43  

you are most welcome chick your my best buddy and i will always be here for you xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 14/01/2014 05:50  

After reading GBNP post it must be my fault after all sorry folks

Update Reply
JP @ 14/01/2014 06:52  

Aw JP, its always your fault lmao. I've made some brilliant friends already, and know I will make more and have had some fantastic rides out and nights out.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 14/01/2014 08:58  

Meeting great people and valuable friendships in such a short space of time with great nights out.

My top moment was meeting my wonderfull lovely girlfriend Gill ( lady green) through this site a mere 9 weeks ago today (not counting honest)

Heres to a great 2014 for everyone....

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 14/01/2014 11:41  

oh crikey, theres been sooooo many since 2007..... right, here goes

Squires camp, sitting with Petey into the wee small hours, and ending up falling off my seat, laughing so hard I couldn't move for half an hour - think I woke up the camp site -oops !!!

Roaches a few years ago, had a fab night dancing at the club down the road and good times with good friends, our tent was the giggliest on the campsite according to XK

Aaron camp with loads of the guys and gals off here, and my best friends Hazeynut and Podnil who got engaged on the beach here, sooooo romantic !!! me and Hazey nicking everyone in the pubs hats and decorating the statues outside, skinny dipping - what a fab 5 days we all had together !!

loads of rides out, loads of giggles over the years, this really is the best group of peeps ever !

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 14/01/2014 17:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email