MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

unwanted mcc 10th cock out rally

unwanted mcc 10th cock out rally - Forums [Biker Match] unwanted mcc 10th cock out rally - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

unwanted mcc 10th cock out rally

this is now on the events list and me and my mad burd mates are going to it for my hen weekend all of my lady biker friends i ask you to come and join us and help me celebrate my forthcoming marriage to the wonderful russell i hope you will make it coz its gonna be awsome xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 24/12/2013 07:02  

wont be long before this is on us peeps cant wait for my hen do gonna be wicked

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 15/02/2014 20:27  

Well Im defo in on this one ... gotta see you wiv an alcoholic drink in ya hand, it will no doubt be a once a year occurrence... You had one on ya burpday if I remember rightly, we better make it an annual event

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 15/02/2014 20:47  

yeah once a year pmsl maybe twice when i get to target lol

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 15/02/2014 20:48  

Have booked hols for this woopwoop

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 16/02/2014 18:02  

Right, i think its time to start plotting ... Mad burds gather n let the high jinx flow ... No Debz, you cant plot .. you are the victim!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/02/2014 06:08  

Decided to send away for my ticket instead of paying at gate, posted off cheque today *dust from cheque book still settling*

Have a sheaf of holiday requests to hand in still - mostly Fridays, some with a Thursday added coz it's all in the land of far-far-away!

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 26/02/2014 19:29  

i soooooo cant wait for this its gonna be really cool to have my hen dooo with all my bestest buddies xxx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 26/02/2014 20:44  

Right ho....BNGP when do you want the chit chat about how to set up ZZRBabe...I mean ensure that she has an absolutely fantastic weekend?

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 27/02/2014 13:38  

trying to book hols xx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 27/02/2014 17:18  

ooh kitty cat as well....lovely jubbly, all the nutty mad burds in one place. How will the others cope?

Hope you all got your thinking caps on.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 28/02/2014 13:01  

ooh kitty cat as well....lovely jubbly, all the nutty mad burds in one place. How will the others cope?

Hope you all got your thinking caps on.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 28/02/2014 13:02  

right guys we had a bit of a chat about this over the weekend we need to decide if any of us are riding down together or if you all just want to meet up there??? i would like some of us to ride down together.me and my mate janice will be riding down together so anyone want to join us let me know and we can arrange meeting up on the way down

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 04/05/2014 18:58  

Not decided yet whether bike or car. Will let ya know. Need to get my ticket as well

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 04/05/2014 19:01  

I'll probably meet you there and I'll most like come by car because of the distance.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 05/05/2014 22:53  

thats cool izzy i think you may have to contact them before hand if your coming in the car chick

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 06/05/2014 05:47  

Don't think there will be an issue with the car it's only mag that ban cars and walk in attendance then ignore there own rules and let anybody in to rob you

Update Reply
JP @ 06/05/2014 10:57  

well guys i know your all excited about the kiss rally this weekend but as im not going i thought i would remind all my lovely burd mates that this rally for my hen do is only 6wks away.sooooooo who,s coming to help me celebrate put your name down so we "the mad burds" can look out for yah

zzrbabe42
gotbikeneedpilot
izzyhill
rowanblossom

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 28/05/2014 08:05  

ooooh, thanks for the reminder Debz, I need to order tickets, I keep forgetting!

I think I'm supposed to get Rowanblossom's and Guzzi Lady's too ... eek, can you confirm yes or no burds ... aaaaargggh, really sorry

So much to do, so little time!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 29/05/2014 17:51  

Yup from me...I need a ticket please

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 29/05/2014 19:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email