MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Dartmoor / Plymouth area

Dartmoor / Plymouth area - Forums [Biker Match] Dartmoor / Plymouth area - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Dartmoor / Plymouth area

Hi what is the biking scene like near Plymouth? I am moving down late this year and would like to make friends to build relationship/s with in the new year. All types of things interest me. UK and Europe. I am an instructor too so hope to find a school to work with a few days a week and help young riders find their skill for life. My other interest is beekeeping - yepp I am a little mad. Get in touch via the BM site if we should meet up and see where things go from there. Mike

Update Reply
Apiarist @ 15/09/2007 16:45  

Hi what is the biking scene like near Plymouth? Maybe the guys on this site could answer your question Mike http://www.plymouthmcc.org.uk

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/09/2007 17:41  

Thanks Kwak I looked and will meet up with them next time I am down there. Mike

Update Reply
Apiarist @ 16/09/2007 18:48  

Hi, what about the women as well, I also am an Instructor and worked for a school in Exeter but know a few of the schools around, if i can be of any help let me know, the biking scene is very good around here with lots of meets and we are all friendly to each other, a new face is always welcome.

Update Reply
milemuncher @ 19/09/2007 17:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email