MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

4th BM KISS Rally - 30th May to 1st June 2014

4th BM KISS Rally - 30th May to 1st June 2014 (43) - Forums [Biker Match] 4th BM KISS Rally - 30th May to 1st June 2014 (43) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

4th BM KISS Rally - 30th May to 1st June 2014

Ride Safe everyone, fingers crossed for no rain. See you all laters ;)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/05/2014 10:40  

Saturday morning :) gosh guess who didn't even fall over last night

Update Reply
jilly065 @ 31/05/2014 07:50  

Aww is'nt that good! Jilly

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/05/2014 09:32  

I fell over jilly, crawled in the mud to my tent.

Update Reply
sladey @ 31/05/2014 19:11  

I just want to say a BIG thankyou to the BM Events Team - they have done a splendiferous job with KISS Rally !! I had the best time and met and made friends old and new !! Thanks to all involved ......I had a ball !! : )

Update Reply
justjude @ 01/06/2014 01:49  

It's Sunday morning I've still not fallen over lol, it's been a fantastic weekend, the weathers been kind to us. A very big thank you to everyone that worked so hard putting KISS on, thanks to the newly weds for sharing their special day with us all. I've met some crazy folk ?? roll on next year xx

Update Reply
jilly065 @ 01/06/2014 07:03  

I fell over friday...missed the chair!! Had a fantastic weekend with amazing people!! I will be going to more!Thanks to you all especially Sweep for letting me pilly x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2014 13:36  

Had a brilliant weekend, everythimg went off without a hitch....well almost! Thanks to BJ, Mr Ken and JP for organising another unmissable event, looking forward to the next one.
Thanks also to everyone else who attended and made it a memorable time, everyone turned up with the intention of having a good time and I hope no-one was disappointed.
Finally, to Mr and Mrs Waterhouse, aka Potnoodles and LittleFecker for allowing us all to share in their special day, may they enjoy a long and happy life together.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2014 16:51  

What a great weekend.
Thanks to everyone for making me grin like an idiot.
So.... what's next?

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 01/06/2014 16:58  

thankyou to the BM Events Team bloody good do

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2014 18:02  

Just want to say a big thankyou to BM for the best rally ever I had the most fantastic time and met loads of lovely people especially intonet, patch and deano and the wedding bought a tear to my eye can't wait for September and Barmouth xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2014 18:04  

Fantastic weekend, had so many laughs and of course copious amount of Pedigree, was great to meet new peeps too and thanks to the organisers for a brill event.

Update Reply
peter1200gs @ 01/06/2014 18:05  

Great time great company,
thanks to the team for putting it together (top job) and thankfully the evil little hobbit didn't give me to much grief.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 01/06/2014 18:20  

Fantastic Do, Great fun and met some stonkingly nice peeps into the bargain.
To all the organisers and people who helped out a BIG thank you from me and I should think everybody else too for making this into such a memorable weekend. And to Caz and Simon Thank you for sharing, I wish you all the best for the future.

Update Reply
Cloud_God @ 01/06/2014 19:04  

Great weekend, well done to all concerned.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2014 19:11  

A grate weekend, Well run and a grate deal of fun :)

Update Reply
FireStorm-X @ 01/06/2014 19:14  

fabby fabby fabby to all that put it on great even great evens team and to pots, kas and all there family
THANK YOU

Update Reply
kaycat @ 01/06/2014 19:35  

Thanks to the team had a great time and the wedding was a beautiful

bonus thanks and best wishes to feck and pots, made a good time brill.

Get all the piccy's up and dont forget to tag your selves!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
bic chick @ 01/06/2014 20:07  

Hi KISS organisers, you did a great job. Had a brill weekend with some great people. Thanks to all concerned. Hope Kaz and Pots have some great memories to get them through married life - congratulations to you both.
Cheers, keep on rockin, suzukiant

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/06/2014 20:09  

Hi all thanks for a really great weekend esp Mr and Mrs Potts and all the organising team! You guys worked so hard to make a really fab weekend . Thank you . One for the memory bank for sure xxxx

Update Reply
Jackyan @ 01/06/2014 20:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email