MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

It must be catching ...

It must be catching ...   (2) - Forums [Biker Match] It must be catching ...   (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

It must be catching ...

Cake over load next year Bill may even put some weight on

Update Reply
JP @ 13/11/2013 06:25  

Any advance on 5?

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 13/11/2013 06:46  

Well blooming eck and all that.....five couples. Congratulations to all of you.... russ and zzrbabe42 nowgotabike and steven littlefecker and pots paul63 and lesleyann cataraptor and moonstone

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 13/11/2013 07:13  

Omg! I went to bed at 1am and got up at 7am to find the epidemic has grown still further ... This is scary ... I think we need to alert the authorities perhaps the vaccines need to be super strength?!

Good Luck Everyone!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/11/2013 07:35  

Just thinking ... 2014 is shaping up to become the Wedding Year of the decade for BM, so perhaps we should have an idea of who is getting wed and when ...

Cataraptor & Moonstone - May - not sure of date???
LittleFecker & Pots - May/June - not sure of date ???
Paul63 & LesleyAnn - 14 June 2014
zzrbabe42 & Russ - 23 August 2014
nowgotabike & Steven - No idea ???

Stick ya Big Day date on the list and we can hold VIRTUAL CELEBRATIONS if we aint at the wedding bash ... I'm sure I (as well as a lot more peeps!) can raise a glass for each happy couple even if I'm not there and wish you all well.

WOW! it's gonna be 'Death By Cake' year too innit

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/11/2013 14:51  

I hope you gonna be at mine !!!!! Be very upset if you not booooooooooooooo

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 20/11/2013 15:07  

Update ...

Just thinking ... 2014 is shaping up to become the Wedding Year of the decade for BM, so perhaps we should have an idea of who is getting wed and when ...

Cataraptor & Moonstone - May - not sure of date???
LittleFecker & Pots - 31 May 2014

Stick ya Big Day date on the list and we can hold VIRTUAL CELEBRATIONS if we aint at the wedding bash ... I'm sure I (as well as a lot more peeps!) can raise a glass for each happy couple even if I'm not there and wish you all well.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/11/2013 22:49  

ooooh, ohhh, gotta share this one ....

Not a wedding but another newly acquired love match on BM....

@Rileymtr and a lady (Jill/Gill - not sure of spelling sorry) who is so shy she has removed her profile(!)

Nice to see that you changed your status Michael!!

Hope to meet the lucky lady soon!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/11/2013 23:51  

Another Update ...

Cataraptor & Moonstone - 3 May 2014

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/11/2013 20:26  

congratulations to all who's getting married . wish you all well and lots and lots of fun . hopping to get to KISS 4 just waiting on holidays from work

Update Reply
ray01 @ 28/11/2013 10:14  

Just thought I'd bring this one back to the top, to say to the happy couples that we are thinking about you all. Hope the hard work of planning and preparation is nearly over, not long now until the first wedding;

Don't think we ever got a date for nowgotabike & Steven, come on you two, being coy is not an option!

Let's start preparing for virtual celebrations for those weddings we aren't attending

There is no doubt preparations for those WE ARE attending are already made.. Woohoo its gonna be a busy year

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/02/2014 00:35  

WOW!! that is so lovely to read ...nice happy news..

Congratulations to all the couples ...may you all have long, happy marriages...x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2014 09:29  

Wow looks like I've missed loads since leaving the site to sort out personal stuff

congratulations to everyone looks like I may need to buy a new suit hahaha. I guess full dates and where they're taking place will be posted soon

Update Reply
hightower @ 10/02/2014 10:44  

Blimey in 5 weeks time the first BM wedding of 2014 will take place. Here's hoping all is planned and in place

nowgotabike & Steven - No idea ??? - come on you two share the date

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 01/04/2014 23:45  

dont know the actual date but nowgotabike and steve are getting married in october.
and no still things for russ to do lol

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 02/04/2014 05:41  

Congrats one and all, best wish's

Richie

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 02/04/2014 19:06  

Huuuuuuuuuge congratumalations to all the lovely lush couples and especially to the peeps i know , Clare & Steve, Debs & Russ and Kaz & Pots

Love, Peace, Light and Happiness always

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/04/2014 16:07  

Half a league,

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 10/04/2014 10:37  

Since Moonstone and I are the first ones due to get married, a quick update. Everything is sorted now with the registrars booked, all the clothes bought and altered as appropriate, the venue confirmed and paid for, rings (platinum for us!), flowers and a table plan for guests who have accepted their invitations.

The only fly in the ointment was Moonstone's gall bladder playing up and laying her low for a couple of weeks last month. However, she's had it removed this morning so she should be fit for the wedding and the cruise and stay honeymoon based at Corfu. She should even be able to make the wedding of one of her daughters two weeks before ours although I doubt she'll be fit enough for the combined hen afternoon with her daughter this Saturday.

Thanks to those who have expressed their best wishes and may we wish those from BM who follow us well with their nuptials.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 10/04/2014 16:07  

Thanks for the update. Best wishes for the wedding day and big hugs to the soon to be Mrs Cataraptor! Hope she feels better soon, having been there myself i know how yukky gall bladder n removal can be!

All the best. X

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/04/2014 18:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email