MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Dorset Ride Out Sunday 24th Nov.

Dorset Ride Out Sunday 24th Nov. - Forums [Biker Match] Dorset Ride Out Sunday 24th Nov. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Dorset Ride Out Sunday 24th Nov.

Hi guys and gals MaggieL and I have had some fun rides out together round the Forest. Come on out and join us, going up towards Shaftesbury this time, stop off at Compton Abbas airfield for refreshments, then onto Castle Cary and back then to Sherborne and then back home via Blandford. Meet at the Roadside Cafe, Corfe Mullen, Dorset BH21 3HA on the A31 9.30am, Cheapest petrol in the area next door.CheersAndy P.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/11/2013 14:07  

Thought I'd post up a route so you have an idea where we are planning to go. 90miles roughly and google say 3hrs.

http://goo.gl/maps/V5P2k

Found out that the road from Wincanton to Castle Cary is one of the 10 most dangerous roads for bikes in the UK.......and one of my favourites ...Dang

and Zig Zag hill apparently one of the most extreme, so I read some where

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-top-10s/britains-10-most-dangerous-roads-for-motorcycles/23872.html

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/11/2013 05:52  

Hi Folks

sorry to say my bike is playing up....no sparks at the moment so I thought I would give everyone fair warning I can't make it for this Sunday, the ride is cancelled.

Cheers

AndyP

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/11/2013 17:37  

G'Day Peeps

In the end parts came through the post pronto and the bike was a goer, so I replied to MaggieL and Clanker who were the only ones to express an interest and we went for a short ride (cause of the cold) just up to Compton Abbas Airfield.

Thanks girls...

cheers

AndyP.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/11/2013 12:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email