MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

given up biking!

given up biking! - Forums [Biker Match] given up biking! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

given up biking!

Hi all, just joined today as the last of my biker buds have hung up their leathers! Started riding 20 years ago (gpz900r) and had many fellow biker mates. Sadly two have passed away through collisions which thankfully I never witnessed god bless them. Others were deterred by these incidents, I carried on but then collided with a pick up truck on my r1 broke leg, pelvis , , back many other bones. Also tore my bladder apart .... .. basically I ride alone now :-D need new brave biker pals, dont all que up to fast lol. .. must be somone who will ride with me xxx cheers lee

Update Reply
botty73 @ 09/11/2013 17:11  

Welcome onboard the crazy train @botty... Hope you find wot u r looking for. Plenty of crazy folk on here so things look hopeful ((wink)).

Join in the chaos n mayhem on the forums n events im sure you will get on well with the inmates!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 09/11/2013 17:19  

Welcome botty......just watch that GBNP as if asked nicely she bites.....and thats when she is on her best behaviour lol

Keep an eye on the events page and threads. Oh by the way we are just a tad nuts on here....

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 09/11/2013 18:23  

Welcome Botty73, I'd watch the 2 above as they are the cause of the general mayhem and chaos here on BM pmsl..You only get out of it what you put in Botty73 so jump in and get involved with what ever you feel you can attend... this family is one of the best !!, full of Nutters,loonies and dam right abnormal but all great peep's .. Most of all Enjoy ..Take care rs & bs

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/11/2013 09:57  

welcome to the madhouse botty.theres always some of us pottering aboot on our bikes so just shout your more than welcome to join us im always either on me trumpet or offroading on me montesa

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 10/11/2013 18:33  

hi welcome

Update Reply
kaycat @ 10/11/2013 20:24  

hi again botty we have spoke in the chat room,just to say good luck with the site and hope you make some new friends.i certainly have done that in the last few months,glad to see you got out of the bath the water must have been freezing,

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/12/2013 15:03  

Have fun. more you put in more u get out.
only been here 4 months but made great friends and extended family.
Look forward to seeing you all at a rally soon :-)

Update Reply
rustychick @ 30/12/2013 00:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email