MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Sammy Miller Museum

Sammy Miller Museum - Forums [Biker Match] Sammy Miller Museum - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Sammy Miller Museum

I've got to take the rest of my holidays before the year is out, so I've booked the first week in December off and was thinking of a night or two around the New Forest with a trip to The Sammy Miller Museum. If anyone fancies it a couples of days away or a meet up at the museum for the day, let me know.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 05/11/2013 19:56  

count me in sammys café is one of the best

Update Reply
stutts @ 05/11/2013 21:55  

As i can't take any more time off this year i could meet if your planning a weekend visit to Sammys. Not been there yet.

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 05/11/2013 22:36  

I'm looking at going midweek to break up the time I have off, otherwise I get stir crazy.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 06/11/2013 07:35  

so when you going?

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 06/12/2013 07:36  

ragnar if your around call me plenty of spare rooms at my place if you need one....

Update Reply
stutts @ 06/12/2013 22:11  

I was going to go last Wednesday but went to the British Museum instead and what I didn't spend on petrol I spent on beer in the pub. I will be going down there in the new year more than likely on a weekend so more folks may be up for a ride out.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 08/12/2013 13:35  

the British museum? where that? any good?

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 08/12/2013 13:39  

The British Museum in Central London and it's full of stuff we nicked from around the world. I spent nearly four hours in there and I don't think I saw it all.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 08/12/2013 13:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email