MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hello from Hastings

Hello from Hastings - Forums [Biker Match] Hello from Hastings - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hello from Hastings

Hello everyone, my name is Richard and I've just signed up. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/10/2013 00:09  

Hi Richard welcome, sure you'll meet loads of peeps - both virtually and actually - you just need to pitch in.
You get out according to what you put in - true everywhere.
Enjoy. x

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 18/10/2013 00:21  

Welcome To the asylum Richard !! I'm sure you will fit right in with other loopies err mad heads err client's err ohh yeah BM'ers,,, have a view in the events and see if theres owt you want to attend and meet these Lovely people that are BM'ers ,Feeling brave could try the chat room there's always a better class of asylum seeker's in there lol.. Seriously Richard a big welcome to the Family and enjoy your time in here ..Friends to be made ! ,

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/10/2013 04:25  

Hi Richard have fun getting to know the rest of the froot loops on here. Check out both the events forum and events page, still a lot going on, and dont be shy if you fancy suggesting a night out, trip out etc, just wap it on the threads and see what happens

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 18/10/2013 06:49  

hi welcome to the madhouse.get yourself out and about to rides out and meets and say hello.theres the hallowistmas party in brum thats gonna be a mega blast party

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 18/10/2013 06:59  

Oh no, you may need to take a tablet or two to enable you to enter further into the darkest depths of BM land ... Take care and Gods Speed!

On the other hand the inmates are friendly, apart from when they aint!!

Enjoy, hahahahahahahaha...

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 18/10/2013 09:07  

Hi,
Greetings from St Leonards!

Update Reply
Eiron @ 18/10/2013 11:40  

hi welcome jump in enjoy yourself

Update Reply
kaycat @ 18/10/2013 12:13  

Welcome to the Asylum Eiron !! you have now offically joined our Inmate list at the BM family tree , jump in and join the fun, ,,have a peep in the event pages and get ya name down on owt that takes ya fancy if ya can,,, Pssst just keep a look out for the Mad burd's *shivers as he speaks* ,,were all dead friendly here , as and you shall recieve .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/10/2013 16:43  

Hi Richard, and Eiron welcome and enjoy

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 18/10/2013 19:51  

Hi Richard

Welcome to BM

Cheryl x

Update Reply
Cheryl @ 19/10/2013 16:35  

Hi Richard. Welcome to BM, hope to meet up real soon. I'm only down the road from you in Bexhill Regards Dave another V-Max rider

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 19/10/2013 17:50  

Hi Richard.

Welcome to the farm. Look forward to meeting you some time, i'm from sunny East Sussex too.

p.s. (whispers) Watch out for that Dave VM, bit of a funny bugger, but friendly in a strange sort of way You have been warned

See ya soon mate

Update Reply
AndySimmo @ 26/10/2013 19:47  

Hi Richard! Welcome! Andy's right but there's another to beware of and
that's the one called xj . Very erudite and well educated, comes across as reasonably ummm.... normal, but has been known to parade around in a pink striped onesie and claim that he's being bullied by women all over the place. Really nice bloke though and always up for a laugh!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/10/2013 20:02  

Moooooooo

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 31/10/2013 08:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email