MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

My pic

My pic - Forums [Biker Match] My pic - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

My pic

Brummie Jackie has just advised the pic I have been using on and off since I joined has been changed again. It's that one where I am turning to FACE the camera. Who complained this time? I am sick of this. Again! Some have no photos, some don't show their face yet it's mine that get's changed. I am thinking considering some comments it isn't my pics but me some have the problem with.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/10/2013 10:19  

Don't think there is a vendetta against you Queenie just one of them things that happen now and again, it could be that they just want to see a clear pic of you

Update Reply
JP @ 14/10/2013 10:24  

I disagree. That pic hasn't been a problem until now and if that were the case what about those obscuring their faces with their hands,in profile, or wearing sunglasses, helmets or whatever and are ignored? It's fairly obvious to me it is selective.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/10/2013 10:59  

Well have you reported profile pics that have there face covered . If these are being reported they can be felt with and the site will be run on a leave field of all

Update Reply
JP @ 14/10/2013 11:17  

Queenie hon, nowt wrong with any of your pics..... Whoever it is reporting your pics they are quite obviously being selective or jealous or both (and its probably a female too) There are many profile pics on here with people that are too far away to even see their faces and a lot with helmets on...yours is obviously a good clear pic of you and always has been..tho the one with yer bum a while ago was funny.... wish mine was like yours Just ignore them and don't let whoever is reporting ya get to you, you will never please everyone nor endear yourself to everyone..... and that's their issue not yours...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/10/2013 11:30  

Not sure how many times i have to repeat myself but here goes again

Thr rules clearly state that your profile pic has to show a clear view of your face, not from a distance or obscured in any way shape or form.

Yes there are still profiles on here that do not conform to the site requirements, that is down to, everytime somebody joins the site or changes their profile in any way, even if its just 1 word, the profile goes into a list to be moderated, us Mods are working as hard and as fast as we can to get through them all.

There is no vendetta against anybody and as i said to Queenie, its not just 1 person who has reported that particular pic to the Mods as non-compliant, its several and 95% of them are from men, so the thought that its a jealous woman behind it all is not true.

Once a pic has been changed and the member has been informed that it does not ahere to site rules, i dont understand why they get upset when they put the same pic back up and its changed again !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/10/2013 12:39  

Queenie

First PLEASE DON'T USE CAPS IN THE FORUM TITLES, IT'S CONSIDERED RUDE/SHOUTING

Your current profile pic is absolutely fine, exactly what we and all other members want to see from a profile picture.

Photos of you from behind, with hair in front of your face, helmet on etc will NOT be allowed, SIMPLE.

If someone reports your photo (likely if you post a lot in the forums etc because people are more likely to see your photo there) then we change it.

If YOU see a profile of someone else who has a non-compliant photo, REPORT IT and we will deal with it. It's unlikely we are going to see a profile that's a year or more inactive with a bad photo on unless someone triggers us to look at it.

It IS allowed to have NO photo because people searching the site can filter out profiles with NO photo (but it's impossible to filter out profiles who have photos of the person's kitchen, pets, bikes etc).

Last but not least.... never try to aggravate the mod team by posting junk photos that clearly don't comply with the guidelines because it costs the mods unnecessary time... and if we think it's deliberate to cause us frustration you will receive a ban

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/10/2013 13:01  

Don't take it personally Queenie, i'm sure there's no vendetta against you. saying that of the 114 online user at this current time,
i counted at least 36 profile pics that did not conform to the "rules".
i love you BM all the same. i think you do a descent job.
more cheese grommet?

Update Reply
crow63 @ 14/10/2013 15:11  

matt can I ask if " CAPS IN THE FORUM TITLES, IT'S CONSIDERED RUDE/SHOUTING" what is the use of over sized type in colours other than black. considered to be? personally I think its vomit inducing if not a slap in the face

Update Reply
myotherworld @ 14/10/2013 17:22  

Myotherworld, I think it means look at me Im important I is and better than you am.

Update Reply
JP @ 14/10/2013 17:28  

That certainly sums up some of the people on here who are prone to using it

Update Reply
centurion @ 14/10/2013 17:34  

Maybe using different colours and bigger type is not saying look at me, it's just being different. We don't all ride the same bikes and don't all play the same music. It's called being an individual, you know the thing politicians would love to ban. Back on the subject, I didn't see anything wrong with your photo Queenie, but then I don't make the rules.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 14/10/2013 19:16  

Or in my case it's way to diffecult to change the colour and size.

Update Reply
JP @ 14/10/2013 19:34  

Queenie, mine got changed a while back too as I think my face was too small! Lol. Just one of those things. Don't take it personally.
Oh, hi by the way!

:)

Update Reply
MjN @ 14/10/2013 22:56  

Dear Matt
First of all I am pleased my use of CAPS conveyed the annoyance and frustration I wanted to convey over the petty removing of my pic again. Didn't you just use a few?Angry yes. RUDE NO! Am I not allowed to be on here either for being justifiably annoyed? Are you going to moderate emotions next? I am a fee paying customer. Maybe you ought to moderate your moderators who freely call your "CUSTOMERS" "NO MARKS" because they aren't part of their coven.
I think worse and rude doesn't describe it? The fact that you can read PM's? Well if you can adjust text and stuff you have access. I fully suspect you are snooping on PM'S too.Deny it.
My pics are not offensive to anyone except certain women. You allow people with no pics. I'm getting bored having to reiterate. NO PICS, OBSCURED PICS, helmets, hands, funny faces and no=one complains.'Specially 'bout the men. Then I do a nice one and I'm jumped on. It's crap. Yet they find time to change mine. Not theirs. Easy target. Cos' I don't ride. I'm not that and I'm not accepting it. Said before. Ex Industrial Rep and this is discrimination.
Now I'm gonna tell you summat. Having children in your photo isn't a wise move on a site because it is common knowledge(shamefully not on here) that you may be inviting trouble from some who may be more interested in getting to know the kids instead of the adults.Think on.
My personal view of Biker Match at the mo. is Broomstick Match. Full of nasty witches and it isn't even Halloween. SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAYS. CAPS AGAIN.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/10/2013 02:55  

Oh and I will APOLOGISE to the innocents IN ADVANCE. I am a live and let live person. However some on this site have disturbed me and pushed my laid-back, easy going niceness to the limit, so...

I AM GOING TO GO THROUGH THIS WEBSITE REPORTING EVERY HAZY, NON-PHOTO WIELDING PERSON ON HERE AS INAPPROPRIATE.

SAD. BUT YOU'RE WORTH IT.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/10/2013 03:48  

I meant. I'm worth it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/10/2013 04:18  

NOBODY CAN READ YOUR PM'S, THEY ARE WHAT THEY SAY PRIVATE !!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/10/2013 07:17  

Ah well I dunno, there is only two pics with Queenie's head in that you would need to think, but when you look at the closer shots it's easy to see it's her, then again I didn't see the picture that was up before....... Just don't see the problem unless it is blatantly not the person in the profile.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/10/2013 00:20  

Sign the thread before it gets taken down

BRING BACK QUEENIES PIC

Update Reply
Inspector Gadget @ 16/10/2013 22:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email